Darkness & Light

Darkness & Light

A Chapter by Iris-Rain
"

The life of a young psychic named Lucy who is widowed, when her husband Elijah is tragically killed.

"

My name is Lucy Cantrell and I am from Galway in Ireland. I was married at one time in my life to an American musician named Elijah Badura. But unfortunately, after three years, his life was cut short. But even though he's gone, he is still always here with me.

I was born to a Scottish father named Elliott Cantrell who was a music manager, and my mother Anne Cantrell who worked as a club singer one time, 

Throughout the past ten years. I rediscovered my true purpose in life as well as my brush with fame, fortune, And as well as going through a total life disaster. I feel that my life was all mapped out from the beginning.

My job is to help and heal people. I remember some things unusual what I saw when I was five years old, I witnessed strange things out of the ordinary only to be told by my mother that I imagined it all. I remember my mother standing out in the kitchen drinking coffee and I saw what it look like was a young Victorian girl with long black hair and large brown eyes and dressed in a Victorian frock appeared out of the wall in the hallway.

She was about the same age as me. She approached me to hang out and talk to me for a while. And then she walked away and returned through the wall to where she came from.

I remember telling my mother about this. I now sense this was my spirit guide Iris the Greek goddess of the rainbow visiting me and grew up with me. She is like a sister to me.

My mum had these framed black butterflies on the front room wall and I could have sworn they came alive and their wings started flapping one time when I stood outside the room looking at them.

This could have been more than just my imagination. Sometimes at night, I'd see these tiny figures running backwards and forwards in my bedroom before I would go to sleep. I remember witnessing a tiny spaceship with monkey's stepping out. And I remember seeing animals such as an elephant and a giraffe. Also, a tiny house that went on flames.

I stopped seeing them after I told my mum about this. I was only to be told it was all in my imagination. I remember coming close to the picture frames of the artificial butterflies in the front room. I could have sworn one time when I walked into the room that they were all flapping their wings. But the butterflies were trapped within the picture flames and couldn't flap their wings even if they did come alive.

I did think at the time it was strange of all that I was seeing. Although to me, I was seeing these things with my own eyes.

I had forgotten all about it when I grew up. After I met Elijah, I was feeling my connection with angels and spirits. It was Elijah that pursued me to pursue my spiritual gift.

After the death of my musician husband Elijah Badura, who was killed in a car crash in Paris. I remembered all this. I first met Elijah when I was an eighteen-year-old teenager. He was about twenty. But it was like fate was throwing us together. I married him at the young age of twenty-two, and he was twenty-five at the time.

Elijah was smart good-looking and extremely funny. He could also be silly and childlike at times. Some of my family told me they thought I was marrying in heist.

It was a wedding in a heist. We got caught up in the moment and had the media hype. But it felt like we were both thrown together. Elijah could have been a comedian. He had an interest in the paranormal world and encouraged me to pursue my gift when I told him of my psychic abilities. Elijah was also spiritual.

We were like the male and female version of each other. Elijah was dark-skinned with long frizzy black hair. Where I am a white casian, with light wavy brown hair. My hair is naturally wavy and it often tends to go frizzy in the rain.

Sometimes, I'd have my hair darkened, and I could be almost the spitting image of Elijah, which caught people's attention. I often felt that Elijah and I were kindred spirits.

When Elijah passed, it was devastating and it came as a total shock. I was in disbelief and I couldn't get my head around it. My life just stopped. But then I had to start over. I felt sad and lost for a very long time. My life came to a complete standstill. But life has to move forward whether I like it or not. I have to move on.

I had dabbled in black magic and witchcraft occasionally when married to Elijah. But after his death, I did a spell and it went wrong. So I have now learnt to practise my spells wisely. But that time it did put me off altogether.

Being married to a famous musician led me to publicity with the media in my clairvoyance and through my husband and my father.



© 2021 Iris-Rain


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on September 24, 2021
Last Updated on September 24, 2021
Tags: Horror, Comedy, Spiritual