I am Jerry

I am Jerry

A Story by Iris Moon
"

A moment with the vampire, Jerry from "Fright Night."

"
I watched from my truck, waiting for her to leave the bar.  My slender fingers tapped against the wheel, the pale skin illuminating in the darkness, while my throat ached with fire.  Finally she emerged, staggering around.  I opened the door and got out, shutting it quietly.  When I was behind her I could hardly stand it, her sugary scent filling my nose, but it was the warm blood that really made my mouth water.  She suddenly turned around, her eyes widening, startled.  "Can I help you?"  She slurred, swaying. 
 "Do you have a light?"  I asked smiling.  
The smile always got them.  She smiled back crookedly with glassy eyes, 
 "Yeah, just a sec."  
She started shuffling in her purse.  After a quick glance around I grabbed her, covering her mouth and yanking her to the alley while her purse and its' contents clambered to the ground.  She struggled against me, but it was pointless.  It was hard not to just tear open her neck, my thirst spiraling and the points in my mouth extending out of my control.  I moved her blonde curls to the side forcing myself to bite down slowly. As my jaw opened up, the two cuts tore deeper and wider, the sweet, warm liquid filling my mouth. 

© 2019 Iris Moon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I imagine this is about how it would go. The poor drunk girl was his nightcap, I guess. Good writing.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Iris Moon

4 Years Ago

thanks :) I used to be a little obsessed with Fright Night, both versions
Samuel Dickens

4 Years Ago

Those were good movies.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 28, 2019
Last Updated on June 28, 2019

Author

Iris Moon
Iris Moon

United Kingdom



About
I have always loved stories, words and characters-fiction and non fiction. So here I am. more..

Writing
Jump Jump

A Story by Iris Moon