The Uncrushable Crush

The Uncrushable Crush

A Chapter by RissyMc (Iris Dorothy McGeorge)
"

Anissa Joyce has been looking for her long lost childhood friend Tristian Alexander only to find out that he became one of the world's richest businessman.

"
18 years of having this crush on my dearest friend Tristian is quite heartbreaking though. You see, Tristian and I were once childhood best friends, and he had to move away which is very sad for me. I love him since I was five and he was 7. Since then I was determined to find him if he does not come back to me ever.
My name is Anissa Pearl Joyce and I am 23 years-old. I still haven't found my Tristian and I was kind of losing hope. Until Kitsy Adam, my girl best friend burst into my bedroom without knocking. I sighed and said " Yes, Kitsy?"
It was my day off today. I'm a waitress in the evening and a ballerina by day. I did not want to learn ballet, but my mom who had her ballet dream crushed; made me learn ballet. I had no practice today and I couldn't be happier.
Kitsy rolled her eyes and threw me the newspaper. I raised an eyebrow at her and asked " It's a newspaper. So what?"
Kitsy sighed and said " So what? So your crush Tristian owns the world's best company! Hello! He's rich and not poor anymore."
My mouth hung opened like a caught fish as I see where Kitsy pointed.
" It can't be him." I breathed out. I couldn't be. After all these years of looking for him. I wanted to smile, laugh, beat Tristian up, get angry and cry. Emotions flooded through me. I looked at his picture. He looked incredibly smoking hot. I sighed and threw the newspaper back at Kitsy.
She raised her eyebrow at me. "So?"
"So what, Kits." I asked.
Kitsy scowled at me, "Are you gonna go after him?"
From the looks of it, my percentage just dropped to zero. Go chase after Tristian Alexander, Owner of whatever his company's name is. No? I would look so desperate chasing after him. No, I will not let a guy lower my standard down.
"No, Kitsy. He is not worth it." I said and drank a glass of water. Kitsy rolled her eyes at me.
"Annie, I know very well that you love him more than you can express in words."
I sighed and snapped, "That's enough, Kits!" I regretted my action as soon as my words left my mouth. Kitsy was only trying to help. Ugh, I am a terrible friend.
"I'm sorry." I said quietly. 
Kitsy nodded and said, "It's okay,but I re-"
My phone rang and vibrated on my kitchen counter. I picked it up and it was my ballet instructor Sasha Constantine. She was energetic and loved ballet. She was the opposite of me. I answered the phone.
"Sasha?"
"Anissa, you have to come to the practice room now!" She said hurriedly.
"Why?"
"In 14 days, Tristian Alexander is coming to watch you perform!!!!! Isn't that amazing considering he is completely rich and handsome. You might earn yourself a boyfriend!!!"
Oh, no. This is not good. This is bad. Kitsy frowned at me. She mouthed "What?"
"Sasha, can't Cora perform? I mean, she's beautiful and completely graceful. She might be a better choice." I said hoping with every bit of my soul that Sasha would choose Cora.
"Oh, I called her and found out that she's in Germany, so darling, you're up."
"But-but- I can't!" I said my hands shaking. I was already nervous. What the heck is wrong with me?
"There no one else. Plus, you're my favorite ballet girl too."
"How about Phoebe?"
"Anissa Joyce, stop. You are going to perform on that night. No buts or any kind of excuses."
Oh, crap. I'm doomed.


© 2016 RissyMc (Iris Dorothy McGeorge)


Author's Note

RissyMc (Iris Dorothy McGeorge)
Please ignore grammar problems!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Your grammar is pretty good for someone who may not speak English as a first language. No worries there. You paid good attention to punctuation, too. Your dialogue is well done & sounding natural. I like the beginning of this story & it compels me to want to read more. You've set up the situation nicely. She doesn't want to do ballet, but she has a chance to meet an old crush who's rich now. Great premise. Looking forward to see what happens next.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

RissyMc (Iris Dorothy McGeorge)

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much. Your review is so helpful.
:D



Reviews

Your grammar is pretty good for someone who may not speak English as a first language. No worries there. You paid good attention to punctuation, too. Your dialogue is well done & sounding natural. I like the beginning of this story & it compels me to want to read more. You've set up the situation nicely. She doesn't want to do ballet, but she has a chance to meet an old crush who's rich now. Great premise. Looking forward to see what happens next.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

RissyMc (Iris Dorothy McGeorge)

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much. Your review is so helpful.
:D

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 5, 2015
Last Updated on February 22, 2016
Tags: Love, CEO, Ballerina, Poor, Romance, Comedy, Jealousy


Author

RissyMc (Iris Dorothy McGeorge)
RissyMc (Iris Dorothy McGeorge)

Ayutthaya, Asia, Thailand



About
I am 15. I love writing. I don't swear and I am completely against it. I love making friends. I can speak two languages. That is Thai and English. Favorite Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIr.. more..

Writing