Cyber Attack chapter 2

Cyber Attack chapter 2

A Story by Hayden Hart
"

Okay so I think this one obliterates the first. The lights have gone out and humans fear what they cannot see.......

"
Two days passed, Chris had been entirely sedentary. He refused the harsh reality put forth by the new darkness. Asher, however, had been preparing his conscience , and various weaponry, for the fall of man.

" Without power, gas pumps don't work ,so cars don't run.' Asher stated while dividing up the weaponry betwixt two military surplus backpacks, "I imagine rioting won't start for awhile, we should go."

Asher, still maintaining cleanliness while bereft of running water or attempting to do so, combed his oak tinted hair and pulled on a khaki colored coat with fur on the hood.

" Well, the chicken-s***s that broke the power gave me a reason to dress like Han Solo."

The optimistic tone of the remark fell on deaf ears. Chris silently slung one of the packs over his shoulder and started for the door. Asher then soon followed, the harsh possibility having, over a period of two days, penetrated their lives to the point where it no longer tormented them. Death was now the inevetible conclusion to the trail leading to oblivion.

Chris took his coat in one hand and the ice cold doorknob in the other. He opened the gateway to Hell and stepped into a surprisingly fridged inferno; trailed by an overconfident Asher.

Asher led the pair 7 floors to constricted freedom. The scent of a rotting corpse infested the lobby of a once mediocre apartment complex. Chris pulled his hood down farther over his eyes then his blonde hair did naturally and coughed into his sleeve.

Immediately following Chris' abrupt noise, clanging of metal slamming into tile floor resonated throughout the massive room. Shuffling originating from the direction of the original noise grew to greater increasingly more fast paced strides.

" Chris,Chris move!"

Asher evaded the figure and his companion, a large metal wrench.

Asher, reaching yet not revealing the 9mm within his coat, attempted to control the epitome of desperation:

" Listen you b*****d, just turn around and walk back to your corner."

The marauder gripped his blunt instrument tightly responding:

"Like hell, I'll kill you like I did the manager. He died for the crappy food he brought to work; I'll tell you how I think it happened, he left home this morning to go work and find his family some food then I came in and--"

The criminals exclamation was inturupted by a deafening crack and shards of bone scattering across the already blood-stained floor. His knee had been blown in half resulting in
heinous shreaks of pain being carried throughout the area.

" B*****d, you sick bastsrd, you ruined my life."
The murderous, now crippled, assassin now lay helpless.

"C'mon Chris, everyone in the state must've heard that. We should go

© 2013 Hayden Hart


Author's Note

Hayden Hart
Ignore grammar problems. If anyone has any thoughts let me know.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on October 30, 2013
Last Updated on October 30, 2013
Tags: Cyber, Attack, Chapter, 2, irontreebark, Hayden Hart, Asher, Chris, eletric