Slendy 1

Slendy 1

A Story by Hayden Hart

A dark figure roamed rain soaked sidewalks aimlessly, lost within a forest of concrete. Citizens scurried by thoughtlessly; they lived as soulless shells, walking mindlessly to the grave. The figure constantly stopped, looked over his shoulder, and continued along his path to oblivion.  

One not so lifeless shell stood firm upon the pavement, staring at the fearful black mass.

 “Slendy, I, as you are aware, am here to kill you.” The threat was unnoticed by the population. Slendy back stepped, only to find himself against a wall. He stood, facing his executioner and expressing a disappointing lack of dignity.

 “ I killed that b*****d with good reason!”  Slendy, suddenly taking the offensive, started to his killer. “ If nothing else, that should’ve told you that Slenderman was no god!” The would be murderer now stood within feet of Slendy, revealing his attire. A black suite accompanied by matching pants and a tie. His expression was one of absolute jubilation; a grin befitting a madman.

 “ For our prophets death and the glory of the S.S. you shall die.” he stared at Slendy through the sight on his 9mm. A shot rang out, demanding immediate attention from the once oblivious population.

 “ Where’s your god now?” Slendy wispered in the S.S.s’ ear, now standing behind him.
“ I killed slenderman; I kill therefore I am. I am slenderman.”

© 2013 Hayden Hart


Author's Note

Hayden Hart
ignore grammar mistakes

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on November 19, 2013
Last Updated on November 19, 2013
Tags: Slendy, Slenderman, horror