When the Gung Ho was sealed and shut down

When the Gung Ho was sealed and shut down

A Story by Ishwar Grewal
"

Strive to keep the Gung Ho alive

"

HIT!! WE HAVE BEEN HIT!! AT THE GUNG HO CENTER!!

Sheriff: What?? From where?? What is the status??

Deputy: Sire, We are running out of fuel at the Gung Ho at an alarming rate, current marking at 40%.

Sheriff: Below 50?? What the hell, How??

Sheriff: Okay, Calm down everyone, lets get to work then, Send a synaptic to the brain to play some music, it always works without fail.

Deputy: Done Sheriff. Sir, What will happen if the fuel at the Gung Ho is exhausted? How can we refill it?

Sheriff: The Gung Ho holds the fuel which keeps her giddy, affectionate and passionate. It has the potential to multiply on its own, but only when she does something out of love, which flows through this part. What’s the status now?

Deputy: Fuel is still declining. We are at 30%.

Sheriff: That is impossible!! Quickly get a report from CNS (Central Nervous System) on why aren’t any synapses reaching the Gung Ho.

Till then, Gear up the sound receivers, Play songs from her good times. Immediately!

Deputy: Affirmative.

Deputy: Sir, We have just received the report from the CNS, The synapses are originating but they are not strong and deep enough to reach the Gung Ho. And I am afraid the music is also not working Sheriff.

We are still at 30% sir, and it's not going up.

Sheriff: JESUS! Okay, Signal the face muscles to push and put on a smile, and send in those serotonin riders, go go go. And tell those frown muscles to calm down for once for fecks sake!

Sheriff: Brain! Brain? Are you listening you mf? Do you copy?

Brain: Ye Ye Ye sire, at your service!

Sheriff: Put on her favorite period movie and keep yammering positive affirmations and wait till my next orders.

Brain: Ye Ye Ye Sheriff, Roger that, on IT!

Sheriff: Okay this should work, it always does, this is strange, we have never witnessed the Gung Ho level go below 70%. Deputy, give me a report on what actually hit us.

Deputy: Right Sire, but before that, please take a look, we are at 15%.

Sheriff: What are we doing wrong? WTF is wrong with this b***h? Deputy, get the dopamine archers ready.

I HAVEN’T BEEN FEELING MYSELF LATELY…

Sheriff: Woah, Who said that? Where did that voice come from? Yo! Brain, you mf I told you to speak positive words!

Brain: Yo Yo Ye, I aint do no nothin Sheriff.

Deputy: Sire, The archers are ready and we are currently below 10% on fuel level.

Sheriff: Keep her distracted. Brain get her to read a book, Stomach! Empty yourself and demand for more food! Archers ready? FIRE!

I FEEL LIKE I HAVE LOST A PART OF ME…

Sheriff: Who is voicing that again? Brain! Brain? Get her to paint she likes it, We have to get her to do something out of love, which flows through this part of the heart.

Brain: Ammmmm…sire... looks like she doesn’t wanna do it.

Sheriff: Get her to pick up the phone and dial anyone, just anyone, Do it!

Brain: She isn’t listening to me anymore, She’s tired of all these distractions, she knows.

Deputy: We are below 5 % sheriff,

IF WE ARE DERIVED FROM NATURE AND WITHERED LEAVES CANNOT BE REVIVED, CAN THE SAME BE APPLIED TO THE LOST PARTS OF US??

Deputy: Sire, we are at 1%, sire. Awaiting your orders.

Sheriff: ….

Deputy: Sire?

Sheriff: I am afraid, It’s over, there is nothing to do here now. This Gung Ho has to be now sealed and shutdown. Deputy, put down a final report and close this case.

© 2024 Ishwar Grewal


Author's Note

Ishwar Grewal
Lets keep the Gung Ho alive.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on March 24, 2024
Last Updated on March 24, 2024
Tags: heart, love, broken, poem, army, play, plot, story, nerves, gung, ho, sheriff, crime

Author

Ishwar Grewal
Ishwar Grewal

chandigarh, India



About
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.-RUMI more..

Writing