Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by Emmy
"

The Sleepover

"
Corinne wasn't really your 'average' teenager. She had plenty of friends, including her best friend, Andrew. She had long brown hair and green eyes. She wouldn't admit it, in fact she would probably get mad if you mentioned it, but she liked Andrew. A lot. They got along really well, and were inseperable. Everyone secretly shipped them, even when they were in denial.
Andrew was quite a handsome lad, with short, fluffy, light brown hair and green eyes. He was a skater, and pretty good at it too. In fact, he skated competitively and for charities. He usually brought his best friend Corinne, or as he called her 'Bear' along, and she was his number one fan. He was in denial too. He ignored the feeling he got when he looked at her cheering his name at competitons. He killed the stupid butterflies he got when he hugged her goodbye at her door. He ignored it all, even though people told him not to.
Corinne was walking home from a friends house, when she heard "Bear!" She turned around and smiled when she saw Andrew running towards her, skateboard in tow. He caught up to her and they both kept walking. "Hey, so I have a skate comp next week in LA, can you come?" He asked hopefully. She smiled at him, "Of course! Even if I couldn't, you know I wouldn't miss it." He grinned and gave her a side hug, "Of course you wouldn't."
"Hey losers!" Said two voices behind them. Corinne and Andrew both jumped and turned to find a laughing Emmy and Hayden, their other best friends. "Emmy! Hayden! You're so dumb!" Corinne exclaimed and clutched her heart. "You scared the crap out of me!" "That was kinda the point..." Hayden said, after he was done laughing. Andrew glared at them, and pretend slapped Emmy. Emmy pouted and burried her face into Hayden's chest, fake crying. Hayden wrapped his arms around her and glared at Andrew. "Jerk, look what you did!" He yelled. Everone started laughing, even Emmy. Andrew wrapped his arm around Corinne's shoulder and started walking away.
"Wait for us losers!" The foursome were in Hayden's room, cause he had a big house. Emmy and Hayden were slow dancing to Gangam Style and Corinne and Andrew were being mean. "What is wrong with you, you can't even spin right!" Said Andrew to Emmy. "Don't make me slap you bichacho" she said laughing. Corinne smiled at Andrew and he smiled back. They had weird friends, but they loved them. Then Hayden spoke up, "Hey lovebirds, go get us food." He said, then highfived a smirking Emmy. Andrew and Corinne walked downstairs to find food. "If anyone's the lovebirds, its them" Andrew said laughing. Corinne laughed too, "They won't admit it though." Andrew nodded, "True." They got to the kitchen and pulled out some chips, made some popcorn and grabbed sodas out of the fridge. They put the popcorn and chips in some bowls and started carrying them upstairs. They heard Emmy scream, "Hayden, stop!" And laugh. They looked at eachother and smirked. They were so in love, those two. Even though they couldn't admit that they themselfes were in love as well.
"WE BROUGHT FOOD B*****S" Corinne screamed. "BOUT TIME!" Emmy screamed back. Andrew was laughing when they walked in the room. They se the food down, and Emmy said "Let's play hide and seek!"
Corinne sat squished in a box in a closet. Why did Emmy want to play hide and seek again? Oh yeah, cause she's a retard! Someone, she was guessing Andrew, who was it, opened the door to the closet. "Found you, haha!" He laughed. Corinne glared at him. "That box was uncomfortable, so shut up!" He grinned, "I'm sorry, " and hugged her. They stood like that for a few minutes, before Andrew remembered the others were still hiding. "Oh crap, forgot.about Hayden and Emmy!" Corinne laughed and watched as he ran around trying to find them. Maybe she did kinda like him after all.


© 2014 Emmy


Author's Note

Emmy
Excuse the poor use of paragraphs... I'm on my phone :P

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Haha :) the only comment I was going to make was the poor paragraphs =p
Thanks for clearing that up.
Wonderful story! I loved the characters and the feeling of reality you put in this :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Emmy

10 Years Ago

Thanks, that means a lot!
The Nude Writer

10 Years Ago

:) you are very welcome

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 1, 2014
Last Updated on February 1, 2014


Author

Emmy
Emmy

Orem, UT



About
I like singing and writing. I'm a Directioner and I always will be. I hope you enjoy my stories!! more..

Writing
My Skater Boy My Skater Boy

A Book by Emmy