Pain and passion

Pain and passion

A Chapter by Ivory'lee
"

Tommy spens the night in his studio playing, singing, and crying wishing he could be happy.

"
 
Tommy had the best life money could buy, went to law school just like Daddy wanted and became partner at the young age of 26 the youngest to ever get that far. He was married to the daughter of a powerful businessman, had a home on the upper west side of Manhattan, a life that would make any man in the world happy but, Thomas couldn't be farther from happiness. As he finished up his paper work from the big HP copy right case there was a knock on his door. It was his coworker and best friend Terrance. “Hey Tom a few of the guys and the girls from accounting are going to Vertchi's for drinks wanna join, us?” He asked clearly happy the won the case. Tommy shook his head slightly. “No, I was going to go home I've gotta pick up Vanessa on an early flight tomorrow, so we can spend the day together.” He lied and he plastered on a fake smile.Terrance wore a knowing smile. “Hanging out with the old ball and chain. See you Monday.” He called over his shoulder as he walk out Tommy's office. Tommy cleaned up his desk put a few files from a case he would be working on Monday in his brief case and headed out, he walk to his black Mercedes Benz convertible a gift from his father when he became partner. Tommy got in he turned on Depoce Mode a band his wife hated and started the long drive home. Once Tommy got home he ran upstairs to his office and hit a few buttons on the wall and it opened up to a sound proof room with an array of guitars, a key board and in the far back was a closet. Tommy walked in, as the wall slid shut behind him, picked up his ruby read bass named Drake and begain to play his heart out tears sliding down his face as he sung the words out loud to himself.
Darkness, depression
A wind of thought flows through my mind
With it comes aggression
Peace I cannot find
I try to control my feelings
I burst out crying
My life is peeling I wish that I was dying
Darkness, depression
A wind of thought flows through my mind
With it comes aggression
Peace I cannot find


© 2017 Ivory'lee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on November 9, 2013
Last Updated on July 25, 2017
Tags: gay, fanfiction, love story, pain


Author

Ivory'lee
Ivory'lee

Darby, PA



About
I've love writing for a very long time it's my way of escaping the real world and creating one. I'm into writing erotica, I love making sex beautiful and showing a side that's looked at as taboo and w.. more..

Writing
This One This One

A Poem by Ivory'lee


Life Life

A Poem by Ivory'lee


Mirror Mirror

A Poem by Ivory'lee