pain

pain

A Poem by Izzy-01
"

A gift poem from Aethereal its great i want to share it with you all : )

"
Dare I write of pain,
fire within that burns?
I'll not feed my brain
tinder that it yearns.
With no fuel to gain,
misery adjourns,
flames go on the wane,
sanity returns.

© 2013 Izzy-01


Author's Note

Izzy-01
A gift poem from Aethereal its great i want to share it with you all : ) all writing credit goes to him /her.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love how you rhyme your poem! Love this poem!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Thank you for sharing this poem with cafe's writers too. I felt the depth of the poem you dropped .. Very nice ink. It's a short poem but for me .. it's a very strong and a powerful write that ripped every writer's heart who reads the poem .... I liked the theme, because in today's life everybody's in pain .. and pain's became a common thing in the life and pain coming only through of people's stuffs .. what they do every-time in a very bad way .. but every body should leave without pain but with peace and happiness that's what every body wants to live.

Anyway, wonderful poem...
Keep writing and sharing nice pieces. It's a very realistic poem. Well written.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 31, 2013
Last Updated on May 31, 2013

Author

Izzy-01
Izzy-01

About
Three things make life worth while ......to live to love and to write you might not agree but hey thats just they way i see it wouldnt have it any other way . I like surrounding myself with.everyth.. more..

Writing
inertia inertia

A Poem by Izzy-01


The Apology The Apology

A Poem by Izzy-01