Chapter Five

Chapter Five

A Chapter by IzzyFizzy


Alyss stared at Hadrian. He was turned away from her, and hadn't noticed her. Yet.

“Olive, what is it? Get back in here.”

“Ah...” Alyss looked around. “I could have sworn I'd seen something...” she said, purposefully speaking a little louder than necessary.

“I don't see anything...”

“No, no, it's here.” She bent down, pretending to look. “It's here.”

She glanced over. Hadrian was looking right at her.




Hadrian couldn't believe it. He had been working in the fields, checking the growing plants for any signs of disease and checking for weeds, when a very familiar voice floated over to his ears. It was Alyss. He shifted over a couple of rows, watching out of the corner of his eye and listening carefully.

A man appeared by the door. “Nothing of importance, I'm sure. Now let's go.”

“No, Lord Albin.” She emphasized the man's name. “Lord Albin, I promise it was right here.”

“Don't be silly, girl.”

“I'm not.” Alyss looked over towards Hadrian. “I suppose we can go back to the castle. The castle.

Hadrian noticed her black eye and became angry. Could the girl not learn to listen for once? She was going to end up getting killed. But he did have to admit she was clever. Lord Albin's castle. She'd been bought by the Lord of Keethra. And, lucky for her, that's where he happened to be heading tonight.

“Yes, let's...” The man, apparently Lord Albin, moved to sit back down in the carriage. Alyss looked back at Hadrian. He gave a hardly noticeable nod, and the corner of her mouth lifted slightly as she climbed back in and the horses again began to move.

“What was that about?” Damien appeared by his shoulder.

“I.. I don't know. It was Lord Albin.”

“Huh.” Damien laughed. “Well, tonight's the night. Are you ready?”

“Of course. More than ready.”

“Good. Because it's time.” He looked back. “I've assigned a few men to take care of the seers, that should be done by now. In fact, right about now some others should be taking out Day.” Damien grinned. “Let's go get Albin.”


As they walked to the castle, night fell upon them. More and more men from different farms joined them on the way, and by the time they reached the doors they were a sizable force. A stranger had handed Hadrian a shovel and wished him good luck.

For a single moment, they all stood and looked up at the wall of stone. For a single moment, it was completely still.

And then holy chaos was released.

Men stormed into the door, the light of the fire mutating their faces into twisting shadows of hatred. Damian’s voice carried above them.

“Find everyone, bring them all to the great hall. I will find Albin and bring him there myself, meet back there!” Everyone began to spread out through the halls, leaving Hadrian alone by the door. He had to find Alyss, as tempting as it was to join the other slaves in the raid. He focused his thoughts�" find Alyss and leave�" before heading upstairs.

He checked through each door, calling her name as he ran. Screams had begun to fill the halls and he strained to hear Alyss in it all.

“Alyss?” Not in there.

“Alyss?” That room was empty.

Alyss?” he shouted, shoving open a door.

There was another man in the room, one of the slaves, and there she was, pressed against the wall with a rolling pin in her hand.

“I'm not going with you, mister. I thought I already told you, I'm waiting for someone and- get your hand off of me!” she brought up her knee, which sent the man into a kneeling position on the ground, moaning in pain. Alyss looked over his head and smiled. “Oh. There you are.”

Hadrian grabbed her wrist, pulling her out of the room. “Let's go.”

She ran after him. “So... please tell me you didn't really bring this many people just to get me out.”

“No, this was just my best opportunity to do so.” He turned a corner. “Long story that I'll tell you... later.”

“Hadrian!” Damian’s voice called for him as his head appeared behind a door. “In here. Found him.”

A few more rebelling slaves appeared behind him, pushing the two towards the door. Hadrian and Alyss had no choice but to follow into the crowd that had gathered in the great room.

The slaves that had attacked were all crowded together by the door to block anyone trying to leave. On the opposite side were the servants who worked for Lord Albin, mostly woman house-slaves. In the middle of it all was Damien and Lord Albin, looking proud as ever.

Hadrian pushed Alyss behind him, while she tried to stand on her toes and watch as Damien began to speak.

“We have been victorious, my people. We have one. Not a single one lost. Yet.” Damien turned to look at Lord Albin. “You. Give us our freedom, Albin.”

The man kept his chin in the air despite the indignity of standing before them in his sleepwear and hands tied. “You will address me as Lord Albin.”

“I will do no such thing.” Damien leaned forward, snarling. “Me and you, we are not different. I will not call you by your title unless you do the same to me and every single man in this room.”

“Everyone, not just slaves, call me by my title, as will you. Now release me.”

“Free us.”

“No.”

“You refuse?”

“I treat all my servants with respect, feed them, give them a place to live, and in return they work for me. I care for them, and I'm not ready to let them go.”

“You care for them?” Damien spat at his feet. “Liar.”

Lord Albin looked down at the man. “You dare say so?”

“I can prove it, as well.” Damien turned and looked at the women crowding by the door with wide eyes. “You there. Girl. Come forward.”

A thin woman with soft curls- Alyss gasped when she realized in was Lynette. She placed a hand over her mouth, shaking her head slightly.

Lynette slowly stepped towards Damien, trying her best to look brave, but her shaking hands gave her away. Damien grabbed her upper arm and pulled her over to them.

“Now, answer me this. What is her name?” Damien asked Lord Albin, smirking.

Albin looked over her once. “Lynette. She's my head cook.”

Damien's smile only faltered for a moment. “Well then, Lynette. You say you care for your servants.” He brought Lynette close to him and placed his knife against her pale throat. “I'll spare her life if you agree to free us all. Don't and she�" and all the others- will feel the extent of your supposed 'caring'.” Damien pressed harder. “Make your choice quick, Albin.”

Lord Albin looked at Lynette and hesitantly shook his head. “I cannot fuel a rebellion.”

“Then you've made your choice.”

“No, he has not!” Alyss pushed her way past Hadrian and the others and appeared in the middle of the Great Hall, her arms crossed and brow furrowed. “Let her go right now. She had absolutely nothing to do with this and you, sir, are a complete fool if you think she does.”

Damien looked at her with a curious expression. “And who are you?”

“Does that even matter? You're the one trying to bring on a rebellion and completely failing at it.”

He laughed. “On the contrary, girl, I do believe I've been successful. We're in the castle, at this point all our owners will be dead.”

“And this is just one small part of Keethra, and an even smaller part of Gåntham. Give it a week and there will be soldiers down here to put you all back in your place. And the way you are going about this, you are certainly bound to lose.”

“Oh, you think you know anything about rebellion?” Damien snickered.

“As a matter of fact, I do.”

“You're just a girl.”

Alyss rolled her eyes. “Then you're just a boy.”

“If you're so sure of yourself, what would you do in my place?” Now focused on Alyss, Damien pushed Lynette back to the other woman and leaned against a column.

“First off, I wouldn't go killing other slaves just out of spite. If you ever want any chance of winning, then you need power. Power means number. One slave could mean do or die. Killing people on your own side... hopeless.”

Damien glanced back at Lynette. “She's just a woman.”

Alyss crossed her arms indignantly. “So I'm 'just a girl' and she's 'just a woman'; have you some grudge against our sex? For your information, sir, than 'woman' knows how to make some mighty fine pork and could feed whatever army you'd manage to scrape up the most delicious food you've ever tasted, instead of some raw mushrooms out in a ditch.” Alyss clucked her tongue and shook her head. “You'd be robbing yourself of good food and amazing advice, but of course, go ahead. She's just a woman.

Damien let out an inhuman sound and lashed out, grabbing her arm and twisting it behind her. “You need to learn your place.” While Alyss struggled to pull away, he looked up at Lord Albin. “Have you made your decision? How much do you really care for your pathetic little slaves?” He pressed the knife to Alyss' throat.

“Don't kill her, Nauthos.” Albin looked down at him. “You are a sad man and killing the lady isn't going to solve anything.”

“Then you'll free us?”

“No. I cannot. You'll kill me, kill anyone I've ever loved, before I say yes. This is my country and it is where I will stand.”

“Hmm... alright, then.” Damien was just about to draw the knife over Alyss' neck when Hadrian slammed into his side, knocking him against the column and sending him into a daze.

“Ha...Hadrian?”

“Leave her alone.”

“Who..?”

“My... sister. Don't touch her.”

Standing, Hadrian stood and looked at Alyss, who was grinning.

“Just... for one moment... is it really too much to ask you to just keep quiet?”

“Mm-hmm. Definitely.” She stepped towards him, right as a gasp sounded from behind them. They spun around to see Damien pulling out his knife from Lord Albin's side.

“Let's go. We must spread the news- the slaves are freed and Albin is dead.” Letting out a loud chair, the rebels began to leave the hall, waving their torches and screaming their delight. Even the women, after looking sadly at Lord Albin's body, turned and left to find some place to stay. Soon the room was empty, besides Hadrian, Alyss, Albin, and Lynette.

Lynette had collapsed to her knees, tears streaming down her face as she looked at the body. Alyss broke away from Hadrian, who was urging her to leave, to kneel by Lynette.

“Go. Its over. You're free.”

She shook her head slightly. “No. No. He's alive.”

Alyss turned to look, and saw the very faint rise and fall of Albin's chest. She was by his side in an instant. “Hadrian, he's still alive. Dying, but-”

“Dying. We have to go, Alyss. Keethra has now become a very dangerous place.”

“But-”

“He doesn't have any heirs. He'll die and it will be over.”

Lynette slid over to sit by Lord Albin's head. “He does,” she said softly. “He will.”

Alyss looked over at her. “What?”

“I'm with child. His child.” She let out a small breath, then smiled. “Seven months, I think, and he'll be born.”

“Ah...” Alyss nodded slowly, looking perplexed. “You and him...”

“Yes, I know, I know. We kept it a secret from everyone. No one is going to believe my child is the heir without Lord Albin to...” Lynette broke out into sobs again, unable to finish speaking.

Alyss placed a hand on her forehead. “Hadrian, get him onto a surface. Sofa, table, I don't care. Just lay him out somewhere besides the floor.”

“Please don't do something stupid.”

“Just do it. Lynette, I can help you, but you need to swear on your life and his life and your child's life that you will not tell a soul.”

The girl looked stunned. “You can cure him?”

“I can try. But then you and him will need to go into hiding, at least until the army arrives to put down the rebellion.”

“I thought you were on their side.”

“I don't know. Slavery... it's wrong, but so is war. And the way they're doing it is terrible. If this continues Keethra will be worse off than before. Lord Albin may not be perfect, but that's something he can work on... once he's alive and well.”

Lynette nodded. “Then I swear on my life, his life, and my child's life I will keep your secret, Olive.”

She stood up. “Good.” She moved to where Hadrian had laid Albin on a table. “Oh, and it's Alyss. It's Alyss and I can use magic.”

“Oh.” Lynette paled. “Oh.”

“I thought so. Now, no guarantees, healing is not my specialty.” She turned back to Lord Albin. “So, Lynette, how much older is he than you?”

She laughed sheepishly. “Thirteen years. But he loves me and that's all that matters.”

“Ah.” Alyss shook her head. “Alright. That's my only question.” She looked at Albin; in the time she had spent talking his health had decreased more. His face was pasty white and his breathing was coming in ragged gasps. Alyss unbuttoned his shirt and peeled it away from the wound. She studied it for a moment. It was a deep stab, straight in and out.

Hadrian leaned close to her. “You could just let him die,” he whispered.

“And leave Keethra is chaos, Lynette miserable and alone, and a baby the legal leader. Sounds like a great idea, Hadrian.” She placed a hand over the wound. “Now be quiet, I need to focus.”

She closed her eyes for a moment, imagining the feeling of smooth, uninjured skin, the look of soft tanned flesh and muscle stretched over the abdomen, it working to pull and twist and carry. She imagined Lord Albin walking around, laughing and smiling, holding up his child. Then she pulled for her source of power, and a small shock went through her. She drew back her hand, revealing perfect skin. His breathing was strong and he appeared to be sleeping.

Lynette rushed up to him. “Oh, my darling... he's alright, he's alive, he's going to be fine. Thank you, thank you. I will never speak of what you just did but I will be grateful to you forever.”

Alice nodded, looking pallid herself and a bit out of breath, but otherwise fine.

Lord Albin's eyes opened, and he slowly sat up. “How am I alive.”

“Please, dear, don't ask any questions. We need to hide. The rebels think you're dead, but Alyss... Olive... she told me that an army would be sent from the King to put them down. For now, we have to hide.”

He nodded, gritting his teeth. “Yes, I suppose that would be wisest.” He looked at Alyss. “For some reason, I get the feeling that you're the reason I'm breathing right now.”

She shrugged, smiling. “That's ridiculous.” She leaned closer to him. “Listen to me. This rebellion's going to be put down easily, but it won't solve the problem. You'll need to make some serious changes to make sure it won't happen again.”

“I know.” Lord Albin sighed. “I know.”

Hadrian took Alyss' arm. “We really do need to be going.”

“You're right.” She suddenly frowned. “Quickly. Very quickly. You two, listen. Find somewhere good and safe to hide. We are headed to King Tristan right now and if he doesn't already know you are alive we will be sure to inform him, so no need to fret about that.” The two turned to leave but Lynette ran forward and wrapped her arms around Alyss.

“Thank you so much,” she whispered into her ear. “I will not forget your name.”

Alyss was a bit stunned. “That's good... just be sure not to tell anyone it.”

She laughed gently. “I'm good at secrets.”

“Thank you.”

Alyss turned and dashed out to catch up to Hadrian. “I think we might actually be helping people.”

“Oh yeah? Well, I think you're crazy.”

“Crazy... for helping people?”

“No. Just in general.”

Alyss snorted. “Ah, thanks. Love you too.”

Hadrian gave her an odd look, then shook his head slightly. He studied her for a moment, taking in her bruised cheek and black eye. “Come on. We've got a long way to go and I have a feeling this was the least of our troubles.”

“To Tristan City?”

“To Tristan City.”


Chapter Six


“So... is that our official disguise? Brother and sister?” Alyss walked next to Hadrian, looking up at him curiously.

“What?”

“Well, way back when we were caught, you told them I was your sister, then you did it again. I was just wondering why we couldn't be... acquaintances.”

He looked at her, the corners of his mouth lifting slightly. “What would a man and a woman be doing out in the woods? Who would really believe 'acquaintances'? I figured siblings was our best bet.”

“Ah.” Alyss looked down, her cheeks becoming a light rose.

“You know, you keep saving me.”

“How so?”

Alyss smiled. “You could have killed me when we first met. You didn't. And then in the mountain you took my whipping. And then again you found me and... I just don't understand why. And don't give me any of that 'I need you to warn the King' stuff. Because that's not it. Nauthos, you should hate me. I learned magic from the man who's responsible for the death of your family.”

Hadrian was silent for a while, before sighing and looking away from her. “I don't know.”

“Yes you do,” she pressed, crossing her arms. “Now tell me.”

Hadrian looked up at the sky. “There is too much bad in the world. Letting someone like you, someone who really isn't too blame for others' corruption, suffer... it just doesn't seem right.” She clenched his jaw and shook his head.

“Oh...” Alyss was quiet while she thought about that.

“Of course, it seems since you came around we've been attracting trouble.” And, as if to prove his point, suddenly something snapped. The next moment, they were pressed together, dangling in a net almost ten feet off the ground.

“You just had to say something, didn't you?” Alyss tried to adjust into a more comfortable position; at the moment one leg was curled up against her chest and the other sticking out of the net, one arm against her back and the other around Hadrian, her face pressed against his chest.

Hadrian looked down at her, snorting. “Only stating the truth.”

“The truth?”

“Yes, the truth. You should try it sometime.”

“Alright. This is way too close for comfort. You really need to invest in a shirt soon.”

Hadrian laughed. “Ah, this isn't too bad. I've been in much worse. Now, if only I had a knife...”

“A knife? It's be worse if you had a knife, one of us would end up getting stabbed!”

“Well, once we survived that little difficulty I could get us down.”

“And then we'd both break our necks.”

“You worry too much.”

“I do not!”

“Do too.”

“Do not.”

Neither of them noticed the shuffle of leaves or gleams of eyes growing closer to them as they continued to argue.

“Silence.” A man appeared and poked a spear at them, and instantly the two closed their mouths and looked at him.

“You. State your business.” Three others appeared behind them, with various weapons.

“Ah... we were just taking a stroll through the forest. Its quite relaxing out here.”

“Taking a stroll... through Zånthah's forests?”

“Alright, not the best of ideas. I mean, it is barbarian land out here, practically, all these nasty creatures and nets strewn about the place and nasty-”

“That's enough.” He turned, or tried to turn, to look at the men surrounding them. “We've just come from Abinia.”

“In Keethra?”

“Yes.”

“We heard of a slave revolt. Is this true?”

“It is.”

“And Lord Albin?”

“I know nothing of him, alive or dead.”

“I see.”

Hadrian nodded. “After the revolt, it was a dangerous place to be. Rather than traveling north, for our end goal is Olior, we decided to cross the river to Zånthah and then go up.”

The man looked at him. “Ah. Come on.” He drew a knife from his belt and threw it. It went spinning through the air before slicing right through the top of the net, sending Alyss and Hadrian into an ungraceful heap on the ground. “You'll be talking to our leader.”

Hadrian stood up and helped Alyss. “Leader? Lord Chet?”

The man laughed. “Oh, no. No no no. That fat man's sleeping somewhere. I mean our leader. The king of all thieves.”

“Ah.” Alyss glanced around. “Sounds like a pleasant man.”

“Pleasant?” The man grinned and looked back at her. “You'll see.”

They were led to a camp in a large clearing in the forest. Tents were perched all around, sagging green triangles among the many people, mean, women, and children alike.

“This way.” The man brought them to a larger tent in the center of the clearing. “You two stay here. I'll be right back.” He disappeared behind the tent flap, leaving Hadrian and Alyss standing outside listening.

“Two people were caught in a trap.”

“Did you kill them?” A husky voice, loud and rough, asked.

“No, brought 'em to you. Standing right outside.”

“Hmm. Bring them in here.”

The man appeared again, motioning them inside. Hadrian led the way, standing in front of Alyss.

Another man stood in there, dressed in rich black cloth. He was very tall and very built, towering even above Hadrian. He faced away from them, his hands behind his back.

“Names.”

Alyss frowned. “Well, I think it would be polite to tell us your name, first, seeing as your the one who brought us in here.”

“Hadrian.” He shot a look at Alyss. “Hadrian, and she's Alyss. Listen, we're just passing through, we'll be out of your territory in-”

“Silence.” The leader of thieves shook his head. “I do not tolerate excuses.” He turned around and looked at Hadrian. Suddenly, a change came over his body. He stiffened a bit, his eyes narrowing in wonder and confusion. Hadrian in turn also stepped forward, looking incredulous and surprised.

“What is your name?” Hadrian asked him, tilting his head.

“I think you know it.”

“Well, I don't. What is going on?” Alyss stepped forward, hands on her hips. “Please explain.”

The two men ignored her.

“Jude... it's impossible.”

The man Hadrian had called Jude nodded and rolled up his left sleeve, exposing a long, white scar running straight up his arm. “It's not.”

“The scar... from the accident.” Instantly Hadrian and Jude were embracing each other, leaving Alyss standing there shocked. After a few minutes of catching up Hadrian turned, and Alyss was sure she had never seen him look so happy.

“Alyss, this is my brother, Jude.”

“But... but you said...”

“I know, I thought he was dead. But it's him. He escaped from Nayeer and Fate brought him here.”

“So... does this mean he's not going to kill us?”

Jude laughed and walked forward, holding out his hand. “Of course not, my lady. Rather, I wish you two would stay here for a while. Hadrian tells me you two are traveling to Tristan City, but please, remain here for a few days, rest, eat, relax. You've already been on quite a journey, it sounds.”

Alyss slowly took his hand. “Yes, we have. And, if Hadrian says it's alright, I do suppose we could stay.”

“For a few days, but then we have to go.” Hadrian nodded to himself. “But now that I know you're alive, and where you are, I do think we'll see each other much more.”

Jude wrapped his arm around his brother's shoulders. “Ah, Hadrian, you haven't changed in the slightest.” He looked over at Alyss, grinning devilishly. “Alyss, you say her name is. Who is she, if I may ask?” He glanced at Hadrian, raising a suspicious eyebrow.

Hadrian chuckled. “Just a friend. Nothing more, nothing less. She's been traveling to Tristan City with me.”

“I see. Well, make yourselves at home. I'll make sure a tent is set up for the two of you. But for the moment, we must sit and talk. There is much to say.” He led them to a very plush sofa and motioned for them to sit while he pulled up a chair for himself. He leaned forward once they were all settled, still smiling.

“My dear brother, please, tell me how its possible that you're alive,” Jude said, tilting his head.

Hadrian nodded. “I took Jero and rode him to the the capital.”

Jude breathed in. “Fast horse.”

“Lucky man,” Hadrian frowned. “But how did you escape?”

“Hid in the stream.”

“Do you think they're were other... survivors?”

Jude shook his head. “No. I came back and I saw all their bodies... except for yours and father's. I expected them to be one of those too badly burned to tell.”

“And then?”

“Then I ran. An old man by the name of Garcy brought me to his son, Harold, who raised me to be a thief. Pretty soon I found myself here with a band to lead myself.”

“So, you just live out here, stealing from passing strangers?”

“Pretty much.”

“Huh.” Hadrian laughed, shaking his head. “Well, I became the king's lead assassin.”

Jude slapped his thighs. “King Tristan? I always knew you were a suck-up, Hadrian.”

That comment earned him a playful punch on the shoulder. After a few moments of boyish skirmishing they sat back. Jude then turned to Alyss, smirking.

“And you, my lady, what about you?”

“Ah... what about me?”

“Tell me a bit about yourself.”

She opened her mouth, and out of the corner of her eye she saw Hadrian give a miniscule shake of his head. Lie. Jude may be his brother but he had just met him for the first time in twenty years. That meant he was still practically a stranger.

“I... ah, there's really nothing to say. I was born in Thet, see, and, um, my mother. She moved to Tristan city after getting very sick. I was going to visit her, and that's when Hadrian showed up and offered to escort me there, since he was heading that way himself. And that's when we got sidetracked.”

“Ah.” Jude grinned. “And what of your husband?”

Alyss frowned. “Uh... husband?”

“Yes.” Jude's smile grew. “You look older than eighteen. You should be married to a husband.”

“Oh. Ah, yes, that husband. He, um, died.”

Jude studied her for a moment, raising an eyebrow, but said nothing else.

Hadrian coughed. “It was quite tragic. She doesn't think about him much.”

Alyss shook her head, putting out her bottom lip and nodding sadly.

“Well, I apologize for your... loss, my lady.”

“Oh, it's alright. He wasn't much of a man anyway.” She snorted at her own little joke while Hadrian and Jude stared at her. She stopped abruptly and looked into her lap, looking a bit ashamed.

Jude stood up, clapping his hands together. “Well, I'll have my men put up a tent, and you two can get some good sleep. Tomorrow we're going hunting, you should come along. It'll be great.” He clapped Hadrian's back. “Glad to see you, brother.”

“And you.”



It didn't take much time at all to unroll a piece of forest green cloth and pin it up with poles and spikes into the ground. Two cots had been brought in for Hadrian and Alyss, along with blankets and lit candles. Jude even resupplied Hadrian with a shirt and a crossbow.

Once everyone had settled down and the only sound around camp that could be heard was the crickets chirping, Hadrian and Alyss lay in their cots, both trying to sleep.

“Hadrian?” Alyss asked, turning over to look at him.

“Hmm?” he groaned, not opening his eyes.

She bit her lip. “Did I wake you up?”

“No.”

“Good.”

“Is that all you needed?”

“No.”

He cracked open one eye. “Then what?”

“I don't know.”

He rolled over, sighing. “You woke me up for no reason, then?”

“You said I didn't wake you up!”

“Well I lied. I was almost asleep.”

She looked at him, smiling lightly. “Sorry.”

“Well, what did you want to tell me?”

“I'm glad you found your brother. He seems nice.”

Hadrian sat up. “I'm glad I did too... this couldn't wait until morning?”

“I told you I was sorry.”

“You're so strange.” He stood up and walked to the flap of the tent.

“Where are you going?”

He chuckled. “Away from you. Go to sleep, Alyss. I'm just going to talk to my brother, since I'm not going to sleep right away now.”

“Alright. Night.”

He smiled. “Night.” Before he could leave, Alyss sat up.

“Hadrian, there is something.”

He sighed and turned back. “Then tell me!”

Alyss shook her head. “I can't..”

“Then for the love of Nauthos, go to sleep.

“Alright. Go talk with your brother.” She laid back down and listened to Hadrian walk out of the tent, his footsteps becoming further away as he made his way to Jude's tent. She could hear the soft murmur of voices, but couldn't distinguish words as the dull whispers lulled her off to sleep.




© 2013 IzzyFizzy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on June 4, 2013
Last Updated on June 4, 2013


Author

IzzyFizzy
IzzyFizzy

About
Izzy here. I'm an eccentric redhead with a passion for turtles and writing. I'm just a bit nerdy and just a little insane (the best people are!). I'll get along with just about anyone and if you need .. more..

Writing
Love (1927) Love (1927)

A Story by IzzyFizzy