Blind In Touch

Blind In Touch

A Poem by J*Stunt
"

About a girl who is never given a chance to live for her self or told she's worth more and a message to the boy who can't figure out it's his fault.

"
She only crawls because you never let her walk.
She only listens because you never let her talk.
So my wish for you is that you lose your sight but I'll leave you your touch.
Its your turn to hear sounds of pain and feel her cuts that you never noticed much.
It won't be revenge but I hope you'll be revived!
There's a fine line between love and hate. I pray you choose the right amount to place on your lifes plate.
This situation is over your head and I don't expect you'll ever understand but we all have been known to be wrong but it hasn't really been that long.
You've pushed and shoved but forgotten that touch that once held you called love.
For some reason she's still in front of you but with her wounded wings like an abused dove. Her songs still sang though faint and wispered.
You missed them then but I know you hear them now for you have nothing to distract for you only have touch but no sight.
Exhausted words of dissapointment and long nights. You two are about to heal for you have both suffered but every beggining comes with an end but its time for both of you now to learn how to bend.
Rid yourselves of your masks and melt the ice surrounding your hearts for it has already started to crack.
Find that passion that once held a smile and see if you don't find you and her lost in an absolute love daised situation.

© 2010 J*Stunt


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wonderful. Sad but hopeful. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
1 Review
Added on May 13, 2010
Last Updated on May 13, 2010

Author

J*Stunt
J*Stunt

Ft Wayne, IN



About
Lived a life I'd call my very own. I like the outdoors and anything extreme. more..

Writing
That Night That Night

A Poem by J*Stunt