Upon Happened Only Once...

Upon Happened Only Once...

A Story by J.D Mims
"

This teaches everyone just because you want something doesnt mean your going to have it.

"

There once was a boy named Eddie,Eddie lived a happy life but as time passed he grew tired of his constant chores and laboring and he stated one day that he wanted to become a Monster Hunter,naturally the people of Eddie's village were quite skeptical due to the fact that he was the laziest and weakest of his family which in the village were the in truth weakest and held littlest power in the land,the people never told Eddie though that he would die and his could be life of happiness was in truth being ruined by this,all Eddie thought was I am going to be a Monster Hunter,I am going to be a Monster Hunter,the other kids laughed at Eddie due to his dreams. One faithful day the boy left his village without the acknowledgement of the other members of his family,the boy who could carry nothing but a rather sturdy stick and a sack of clothing began to trail off into the heavily monster populated forest outside the village,the boy proceeded to walk up to a creature which resembled a man though was coated in fur,the creature turning to face the at the moment frightened boy due to creatures glowing yellow near gold eyes,the boy recognizing it was a werewolf and that if he succeeded in slaying it he would be a genuine Monster Hunter,as a result of the foolish boy's thoughts he charged at the apparently blood-thirsty creature which proceeded to swiftly dash past the boy who stood there feeling normal before coughing up a pint of blood as the poor little boy's abdomen was torn open his insides pouring out as he fell to his knees before onto his back as the werewolf proceeded to walk on all fours to the dying boy,it proceeding to tear into the Eddie's flesh like a machete,the boy instantly dying due to the immense shock and pain being mixed. To this day "no one" in the village or world knows what happened to little Eddie,except me of course,I was there. Hahahahahahahaha...

© 2008 J.D Mims


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

...
It's not good, but I'm picking up on the vibe that it's not meant to be.
I don't really have much to say.
I laughed...slightly, on the inside....
a little.
at the last bit.
that's it. :P
Good luck for the next one.
Rion

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Added on July 18, 2008
Last Updated on July 18, 2008

Author

J.D Mims
J.D Mims

Florence, SC



About
Am A Somewhat Very Emotional Person Though Not Overly Emotional,My Most Known Emotion Is Hate,So Many Of My Writings May Have A Hate Feel To Them. Im 16 And A Male For Those Who Can Not Tell. more..

Writing
Friends? Friends?

A Poem by J.D Mims


Pain... Pain...

A Poem by J.D Mims