Hate-Feel-Love-Kill

Hate-Feel-Love-Kill

A Poem by J.D Mims
"

It starts with hate,then goes to feelings,then to love,then in most cases nowadays killing..WHICH IS BAD! (Its in a write as it happens,like a carry diary.)

"

I look at her and look back my eyes fluster as I contemplate what I shoul do,I sweat and regret as I ask you your name you say "Lizzy" and I say how do you do? You say "I am good." and I tell myself "You Fool." as she shows no emotion to no one she meets as I gain her friendship after spending time with her,I contemplate the same ol' contemplation about the oh so lovely "Lizzy" and smile and grin and raise my chin as I make my mind up that I loved this new friend of mine,I hug and caress and comfort and for a time she considers me a close friend,I dedicate my life to being there for her and to never tell this female my feelings,then one oh,so,oh,so,ooooh,so faithful day she asks "Do you love me?",I panic and sweat before grabbing something ANYTHING as I desperatly try to get my way out of the situation,I grabbed the one thing I shouldnt have the female's flip-flop and slap her with it as I turn around wildly and run out,the female screaming as he tumbles out of the window of my room,I fall onto my knees and cry as the police come to the scene and aim a gun to my head as I pray to the holy lord above as I hear the police officer's finger yank the trigger back.....

© 2008 J.D Mims


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on July 20, 2008

Author

J.D Mims
J.D Mims

Florence, SC



About
Am A Somewhat Very Emotional Person Though Not Overly Emotional,My Most Known Emotion Is Hate,So Many Of My Writings May Have A Hate Feel To Them. Im 16 And A Male For Those Who Can Not Tell. more..

Writing
Friends? Friends?

A Poem by J.D Mims


Pain... Pain...

A Poem by J.D Mims