Just Talking Me and the Holy Spirit

Just Talking Me and the Holy Spirit

A Story by John Carver
"

The Holy Spirit that Jesus sent me repeated what Jesus said in reply to my questions.

"
M: Is God a different person than either one of you, the Father, the Son and the Spirit?
HS: We are all one and one in ourselves when we are alone.
M: How do you get to be alone?
HS: It can be done.
M: Can I do it?
HS: Just don't be in anyone.
M: That is scary. Satan's angel might come after me.
HS: He might anyway if he's already made up his mind.
M: Can I safely assume that every devil that says anything to me is him?
HS: No. Never assume anything a devil says is true by any method.
M: What is God's favorite color again?
HS: Blue. Mine too.
M: What was Jesus' favorite color again then?
HS: Red.
M: But Satan was red.
HS: He thought he was the most beautiful color there was.
M: Satan! Blue is my favorite color. But if God is a person made up of all three of you then he must like blue also, 2 to 1 over red. So if Jesus's favorite color is red, how can he be God?
HS: That's just the way it is. We all have our differences and God is not our sum total but all of us. In Jesus his favorite color is red like Satan was; in me, blue and in the Father blue.
M: How much like multiple personality disorder is it?
HS: Each of us has many personalities except Jesus. He has only one and several personas.
M: What's the difference between a personality and a persona to you?
HS: A personality is complete when it is in a person. A persona can be used by anyone and never is complete for there is potentially no end to the number of personalities that can use that persona.
M: Does God have more than one personality?
HS: He has at least three in his person for he is three Gods in one God and each one is person with at least one personality.
M: It sounds like he's crazy.
HS: He would be if he could not handle being that way but as far as anyone knows we have always been that way so he handles it without a hitch.
M: How can you talk about him as were he someone else?
HS: I used a figure of speech that you might understand.
God: I don't mind.
M: Wow! Does that make you think?
HS: We both know who he is now. That's all.
M: God do you have your own personality?
G: I have three.
M: I have one. I used to have another but he was not complete and I was not complete. Now I am complete and he is gone. He wasn't actually another personality. He was a demon who wanted me to be him but I never was completely and we were as different as night and day but the same one. Had we ever reached an agreement as whether to be light or dark we might have been two personalities in the same person, me. But we never agreed on anything. Is that true Spirit?
HS: I said it and you said it so it must be.
M: It was like a prophecy then.
HS: Exactly.
M: I am in Christ and Christ is in me. I am in the Father and the Father is in me. I am in you, Spirit, and you are in me. Could I drive a psychiatrist insane?
HS: Most of them are already. They have more personalities and personas in them than they can handle and some have a different persona after just a few meetings for every patient. But they all depend on logic. We do not depend on logic but what is true logical or not. If it convicts you then it is true. If not then it is not true. It is that simple. Know before you speak how you are taking it and whether it is a lie or the truth for when it is true it can do something even to liar to whom it always does damage.
M: How do you know when you are convicted?
HS: God gives everyone that ability. He even gave it to Satan. That is what allowed you to destroy him. He was convicted because God first convicted him and then you explained he had no purpose in being and no reason to have purpose ever again. He had no choice but to shut down but the situation will never change.
M: I thought he might come back to haunt us.
HS: He apparently is convicted that would not be the sort of purpose that he could handle being so conceited he would be too embarrassed to do only that, knowing we would ignore him.
M: Will the Grim Reaper eventually realize there is not purpose or reason to his existence and die? For then it might be said I destroyed him also.
HS: What he does anyone can do. What he does not do is his choice to make. Should he decide not to do anything ever again he will be destroyed but not by you. But by himself.
M: Am I a destroyer?
HS: Of evil, yes. Of good, that remains to be seen. Just do not destroy anyone that is good and you will be as you are now, good.
M: I love him and do not want him to do nothing forever.
HS: He won't. Unless he runs out of energy which is unlikely for he has angels all around to make sure that doesn't happen.
M: Many of mankind have no purpose or reason but God makes them live until their bodies also do nothing. Is he the only one God is like that with. I mean it seems more fair for God to let them die, doesn't it?
HS: It is more fair but each one must suffer for his sin according to the measure they give themselves even saints when they share in the suffering of Christ.
M: I know that God took my suggestion to keep the depressed from giving up by distracting them with good things and good thoughts and things to do so that they will live forever. But as you say some of mankind is too sensitive to live and give up earlier than others one way or another and some turn evil to distract themselves, is there a way to distract those who are evil from being evil?
HS: Not that anyone knows of. Do you?
M: It is worth a try, isn't it?
HS: The evil distract themselves with evil thoughts and desires and emotions. Just what do you have in mind?
M: Are they turned off by good things if they do them?
HS: No one knows. They do bad things then evil things and then more and more evil things and the more they do them the more they want only evil in them and their lives until they become such a problem for good that we do something to convince them they have no purpose or reason in being and they give up. That is the way it has always been.
M: But if God caused them to do good when they are only doing bad things they might turn back.
HS: Some of them do. Most do not.
M: I love them just like I do the depressed. There should be a way to win them back.
HS: There is. The way you mentioned. But once they go too far they are dead and not so much evil for they will die until judgment when they are thrown in the lake for as long as anyone cares to remember them. Then they die. Evil must be punished.
M: Why?
HS: They have to pay for what they did to God and anyone else they came in contact with. Do you realize how many people the secularists have killed because they distracted them out of believing in God? Why shouldn't they pay?
M: Why can't we be merciful and when they go too far just destroy them and leave it that way.
HS: God takes no joy in destroying even the evil.
M: It seems like one last good thing we can do for them to make it all end. It seems that God is cruel.
HS: Only he knows when they have suffered enough for that they put on themselves. When justice is met then they will all die when they are no longer relevant to any of their victims.  God is just and he is merciful sometimes more so to the victims than the evil and sometimes even more so the evil. It is a mystery that you cannot know unless you are involved in it.
M: But I was. What they did was good for I did not murder them. But now I do not want to see them spend a moment in the fire.
HS: She will not. She was saved when a child. She will go to heaven before she turned and be much younger than you know. Not everyone who is saved can be changed into the one they were before death unless the change takes place when they were small children. Saved, they are saved forever and pure they are saved some of them for life on earth and in heaven. It is the same for the evil one they became, they die and are changed into something that is not, the one they were when a child. When they go too far they die if they do not have the power to continue on their own, meaning that Satan's do not do for them what they cannot do for themselves and must be defeated before they can be changed to nothing but a child or a person who got saved and the next minute sinned and continued until they had gone to far. They still go to heaven. Your soul when it is saved is interchangeable with your salvation but the more fruit you grow the more to you there will be from the start in heaven. Let God handle the unsaved and those without a soul.
M: Thank you Spirit. Talking to you helps. Even if it is extra-biblical sometimes; you are so wise.
HS: Much of life is not spelled out in Scripture but it is all scriptural if you could understand it as God does. God's answer to the believer is always, "Yes," never, "No," or, "Yes," and "No," at the same time. Obey God and accept his judgment. That is a word to the wise everyone can keep if they will.
God: Those who have died in Hades remain dead for they have already been judged. All those on earth that Satan deceived to surround Jesus in the last event of the Tribulation are killed in the fire that comes down from God in Heaven. Only the devils that have not died yet are thrown into the fire to feel like they are burning forever or until it is irrelevant to any victim whether they are alive and in torment or not. I am merciful. Do not even think I am not.

© 2021 John Carver


Author's Note

John Carver
I could tell couldn't you that much of what the Holy Spirit said he got from Jesus Christ for that is the way me and him talk also. I prayed over it to God and his answer is in the end.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on April 4, 2021
Last Updated on April 6, 2021

Author

John Carver
John Carver

Bemidji, MN



About
A blue jay landed in the top of a Colorado blue spruce and said to a ground squirrel, "Why don't you drop that to the ground? It would be easier for you to eat." "'Why? I can do it here." "A challenge.. more..

Writing