Philosophy

Philosophy

A Chapter by Cengiz Dana

To be able to understand and love, all the things we have in our life, we must first love, understand ourselves and listen to our own voice. Those with a lack of understanding might meet more difficulties and tiredness in their lives. Those that understand themselves and the people around avoid troubles or difficulties in their lives. It helps to attract good things and good people to our lives.

When we gain love and understand ourselves then we gain the capacity to love and understand others. It is unconditional that we learn the ability to share another person's feelings and emotions as if they were your own, this we call empathy.

Empathy brings us the energy we need. It is more often used on a personal level but if we use our empathy in all aspects of life we can understand everything, including the negative and most importantly the positive. We can create for ourselves a fashionable lifestyle with understanding.  

Everything we understand keeps us younger. Not understanding causes us to age.

For example, God is a feeling that we call the truth in ourselves. Millennium ago those who understood, realized this and for good or bad, created taboo and religion to do their bidding. In the past this was the social system, including war being used by religion either consciously or unconsciously. What had happened has happened and being angry will not fix it. If you live your life true to your God feeling and don’t let religion interfere or change your life then you can keep yourself younger. We should speak up about understanding and create for all of us the opportunity of a better world. Fashion is one of the podiums of understanding like music and art.

Fashion is an art and a philosophy.

“Understanding is the solution.”



© 2012 Cengiz Dana


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I totally agree with the line, "Those that understand themselves and the people around avoid troubles or difficulties in their lives."



Posted 11 Years Ago


so true those last two lines, this is remarkable.
I totally love this.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

404 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 8, 2012
Last Updated on September 15, 2012
Tags: Just, Me, Mine, Cengiz, Dana, Amsterdam, Fashion, Istanbul, Philosophy, Zhongshan, JMM, zhong, shan, ren


Author

Cengiz Dana
Cengiz Dana

Zhongshan, Guangdong, China



About
Istanbul born, Cengiz Dana, the founder of the concept of Just Me and Mine, believes in Fashion with Philosophy. He has come to a Philosophy which is this Blog's first chapter, "Understanding is the s.. more..

Writing