JUST DO IT!

JUST DO IT!

A Story by Joey Nizz

Sometimes people wanna do something or everything but they are too afraid of whatever happens after.
Don't be
Be afraid, your a human with feelings and fear is one of the feelings
But remember this, it is ok to be afraid, stay afraid but
DO IT ANYWAYS!
Whats really important is the actions your actions or the actions of the outcome of what you did.
You don't have to wait to be confident just do it! You might miss the chance to do it again so by all means DO IT!
And eventually the the fear will subdue and the confidence will follow, and you will be stronger than before.

© 2017 Joey Nizz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very good book on anxiety espouses this ideal JN - 'Feel the fear and do it anyway'. (by Susan Jeffers)
It's a great book - you sum up the book (though you havent read it) very well here.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

7 Years Ago

Wow theres actually a book similar to this, I'll look it up thanks Tony, and thank you for your revi.. read more
I totally get the message which you are putting across and i for one agree with it all. Unfortunately there are people who will stay afraid . Some will even talk the talk but wont bavk themselves by taking the chance and walking that walk.

Fear is just a feeling. Actions are what overcome it. You seem to be a very philosophical person and i do enjoy your thoughts.

Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

7 Years Ago

Thank you for agreeing!
And yeah a lot of people actually that stay and live in fear without .. read more
Yes that's true. Actions do matter. I liked this a lot. True and well said.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

7 Years Ago

Thanks Najam! ^^ Im glad you liked it!
Najam Us Saher

7 Years Ago

You're welcome ☺
Why that still one call is missing? not found where the heart is placed?, or was felt thrown back with feet, never I wanted it out, I want to live in you as heart, never wanted to separate heart from your body, you cant live without it, its just not the pulse, which arises from heart, but the beat, which makes you grow, unviel it(in heart the face - face off), not with saw cutting it as with poka in ara kathera.
Feeling and realizing what you wanted, and finally made in your way, which I wanted, I am not little sssitzzy.

That's why seetha was never angry, even got divorced, his man does for a reason, which made her back to him only, one more time in the same life.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Don't be
Stay afraid,( maybe it can say...be afraid...still take the plunge or chance...something like that there?

Just suggesting...

I will do it hehehe...:)
You don't have to write poem :p
You are like ready with words...1..2..3.. go ...
That's what I feel at the rate which you write poetry..
:)


Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Joey Nizz

7 Years Ago

Hehe you gave me the inspiration for this so I thank you for it :P
This is for everyone even .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 15, 2017
Last Updated on April 16, 2017
Tags: Motivation, Believing in you self, fear, afraid, confidence

Author

Joey Nizz
Joey Nizz

Manama, Reef Island, Bahrain



About
Whatever the mind and heart creates, I put it down with my pen on a paper, whatever inspires me and whatever inspires others, I got to share the inspiration and the knowledge and the hardship that I a.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The End The End

A Poem by Giulia King


FEAR FEAR

A Poem by Tabby Mac