Betrayed Memories

Betrayed Memories

A Story by Joey Nizz

This is Simon, a 3 year old kid who his parents divorced each other over a text, his dad was in the military and was shipped to Afghanistan, and Simon barely knew him. A year has passed and his mom got a new boyfriend, it was good for her but not for little Simon, his moms boyfriend hated Simon so much for unknown reasons and he used to abuse Simon when his mom wasn't looking. Im not talking about once a week slap, im talking about throwing heavy objects at Simon as he hid for cover, punching and kicking him and hung him on the wall. His mom never knew this and his dad came back 2 years later when Simon turned 5 and he used to visit weekly on weekends.

When Simon used to go to his moms boyfriends house he used to get yelled at and tell him to sit still and not do anything, Simon used to flinch by the second he heard the yell... nervous and scared like a stray cat. He went to court and his mother was blamed for she still didn't know her boyfriend (Chandler) abused him.

Alright, lets fast forward to when Simon turned 8 and his mom already had 3 kids by then... Simon age of 8, Christy age of 2 and Monica age of 7 weeks. Simon's mom had 2 kids with Chandler, and he still used to abuse Simon! and his mom still didnt even have a clue. Its was a Sunday on January 20 and Simon wasnt feeling well and had a bad stomach ace. His mom was not suppose to be at work bust she was called for an emergency at the hospital where she worked as a nurse, Simon had just got home from his dads, and Simon lived with his granma, aunt, sisters, mom and Chandler. It was 3pm and 2 of his moms friends showed up and said that they think they saw his mom in a really bad car accident. Everybody was shocked and wouldnt believe it and it took Simone sometime to realize what he have heard, and then after he was just crying and screaming on the ground. It turned out that Chandler was the one who "accidentally" hit her and they were engaged at the time.

To make things worse, Christy and monica were so young! and during the funeral Chandler has left early and took the Simon's baby sisters away to another State. It has been 5 years since Simon has seen Monica and Christy, His grandma was killed by depression which gave her a series of heart attacks. Later on, Simon's has moved to another state with his dad and about 2 years ago they went back to their old state. Simon's dad has cut himself and his son from contacting Simon's mom part of the family. Few weeks after that Simon has reconnected with them and his sisters, only to find the worse news. His younger sister Monica when she turned 4 was crossing the street and sis not see the car coming, she tripped and fell and the car didn't stop in time and ran over her.She died instantly because it ran over her head.

Simon has suffered a great deal, he knows that he is lucky that he is with his dad and not Chandler, but he really misses his mom, his granma and his sister and keeps wondering everyday,

Who's he gonna lose next?

© 2019 Joey Nizz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

13 Views
Added on July 17, 2019
Last Updated on July 17, 2019
Tags: Death, Sadness, Pain, Family, Betrayal, Divorce, Separation, Sad

Author

Joey Nizz
Joey Nizz

Manama, Reef Island, Bahrain



About
Whatever the mind and heart creates, I put it down with my pen on a paper, whatever inspires me and whatever inspires others, I got to share the inspiration and the knowledge and the hardship that I a.. more..

Writing