Silly Rabbit

Silly Rabbit

A Story by Joey Nizz

These are not just words, these are not things to say, these are but peices of suffering, pain and also the knowledge that addresses the disintegrated peices of my heart and soul. Here, I will convet the emotion of a young woman who enetred a heart a man who gave her the world and always taking cared of her. The hope implanted inside of the girl who built up barrecades after baracade that was peacefully block by a man who tried to make her enter into his deep love.

It has been years and I still remember our late night conversation, your promises. You treated me in a way that stirred a place inside my soul that I hadn’t know existed. I was above all in your life. The first one to share your life with.

I used to call you silly rabit because of your cuteness and jolliness and you loved it, and I still remember the pet rabbit with heart shaped locket that had a writing in it that said "I LOVE YOU MY SILLY RABBIT" which had a picture of us when I give you on our anniversary

On the 23rd of November, was my favorite day, it was your birthday, when you were the happiest and most cheerful, when I showered you with love and presents. 23.11 will always be tattooted inside of my heart and mind. Because of you I will always remember you when this date comes.

But, nothing remained the same as it used to and as it should, we entered into a moment after moment when your ears became deaf to the sound of my voice and your eyes blinde by sight of my presence, when you became insensible and unaware to the thoughts that emerged inside your head,when you barraceded and blocked the road to your heart, when I became unreachable and unnoticable to you, the very first place get cornered; the last one to talk about.

Im still struggling to take it all in.

You shared your love and said the words and I believed you. But you are not the same woman, but to you, Im still crying the same words. I bulwarked and grappled to show the ‘real me’. But the coziness you brought me in allowed me to open up to my feelings.

You were like an ordinary average woman, with captivating beauty and a serene, surreal essence of your being captivated my senses and it began to drag me towards you.

It’s amazing how we think we know someone and still don’t know them at all

At some point in our relationship, I didn’t feel like I was good enough for someone as amazing as you. In my eyes, you were the woman every man ever dreamed of.

Giving you my all was not easy for me, I always believed everyone come in life to leave, I try not to love so hard because when they finally do, it wouldn’t be too painful for me, yet I allowed my emotional walls to scattered for you.

Love is not something that is spoken with the words, sometimes it’s an emotion, a feeling that should be felt by heart and every time a fair understanding, and a strong sense of freedom. It’s a complete package of a happy, beautiful life.

It is not really easy to love a strong woman, she needed to be taken care of. I was not expecting gifts every now and then but a shoulder to lean when I am in need of you, a hand to hold me tightly when everything seems gloomy around me, a voice that sound appeasing amid the chaos, little concern to make me realize that I am not alone in scary nights.

Sometimes in life, you need to be rational and sometimes you need to allow emotions to take over you. Your reactions were the outcome your situation that you well defined in a series of reasons, these were valid too, but giving you a second chance will be unfair to my heart that now cannot endure the further pain of letting go.

I am not saying you were wrong, neither am I a portrait of righteous. There is no one to blame. Sometimes, things just slip off our hand when we lose control in the dilemma of life.

For somedays, I was trying to make sense of the whole situation, I was trying to address my madness with a rational approach. But when it comes to heart and feelings nothing seems to work. Instead of fighting, with my emotions, I embraced them. I surrendered to the pain.

You have made your priorities in which our love was placed at bay. Now, it’s my time to set my life up for me.

Loving you was hard but it was worth it.

I won’t call you a mistake, it was a lesson that I well learned. And for that, I will not be the same again.

“Maybe one day we’ll meet again, when we are slightly older and our minds less hectic, and I’ll be right for you and you’ll be right for me. When back then I was chaos to your thoughts and you were poison to my heart.”


Happy Birthday Silly Rabbit.

© 2019 Joey Nizz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's painful when I think about the quote "right person at the wrong time". Everything whether good or bad happens for a reason and only life can show it to us once we continue to grow. Great story!

Posted 3 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

3 Years Ago

Thank you for your honest review and yes i agree with you, things happen in life and we must embrace.. read more
Fantastically written... a much different and unique than your other tales.... Looking forward to read some more of your writings !!

Posted 4 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

3 Years Ago

Thank you, I appreciate your review and sometimes we have to test different waters when it comes to .. read more
Oh dear...I feel the heartache..nothing worse than having feelings so deep and then the so called dream disappears and we wonder how could it have been so good so magical if it wasn’t meant to be...how did something that seemed so special be nothing...sometimes there just aren’t answers I guess ...just another section of the journey...🌹🌹

Posted 4 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

3 Years Ago

thats why we should always expect the unexpected towards the journey's end.

Thank you.. read more
‘Thoughts In Time’🌹

3 Years Ago

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
"When back then i was chaos to your thoughts and you were poison to my heart."
How poetic!
If its factual, i hope "Silly Rabbit" gets a chance to wade through this heartfelt message.
Beautiful story Joey!

Posted 4 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

4 Years Ago

Thank you for your review Nankya. I appreciate it :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 25, 2019
Last Updated on November 25, 2019
Tags: Birthday, Happy Birthday, Lost Love, love, broken heart

Author

Joey Nizz
Joey Nizz

Manama, Reef Island, Bahrain



About
Whatever the mind and heart creates, I put it down with my pen on a paper, whatever inspires me and whatever inspires others, I got to share the inspiration and the knowledge and the hardship that I a.. more..

Writing