A Sneak Peek of Damien and Nicholas

A Sneak Peek of Damien and Nicholas

A Chapter by Jack The Rabbit
"

This is one of my favorite scenes, definitely in the top four or five. Damien- Main character and Nicholas' boyfriend. Nicholas- Just got kicked out of his house. Micheal- A good friend of Damien's.

"
     “We’ll be right back.” He said, taking the hand that was on his hip and pulling me off down the hallway. I followed like the love-struck puppy I was and did it with a smile. Once we were in Damien’s room, he let my hand slip from his grasp and I shut the door. When I turned back around the bathroom light was on and I strode in slowly, in no real hurry. I felt more relaxed without Michael here and I took a moment to appreciate that I was alone with Damien and Michael wasn't. I watched as he plucked his tooth brush from the silver cup and drug a ling of toothpaste across the bristles before sticking it in his mouth. I crossed the room to stand behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, each gripping the opposite hip. My insides practically shivered with need. Damien, as innocent as ever, seemed to melt back against me and worked his toothbrush all through his mouth. I took advantage of him not being able to talk and kissed his neck, watching in the mirror as his eyes slid closed and his brush slowed. His blond hair blended with my black and I breathed in his scent. He smelled like vanilla and mint. God, everything about him was so f*****g soft. A sense of possessiveness had been weaving it’s way throughout me since I had asked him out and it had gotten worse upon the arrival of Michael. Now he was all mine again and I was going to make sure he knew it. I slowly slid my open hands up his sides, his t-shirt bundling up on top of my wrists. I watched the mirror, in a stupor, as slightly tanned skin began to show soft and flat over his stomach. I traced the shallow lines of his slight stomach muscles with my thumbs, my lips skimming his neck and the back of his jaw. “Damien?” I mumbled against him, pressing my hips into him so he was trapped between the counter and my body. “Hmm?” He half moaned, hands on my forearms as if he was bracing himself. His toothbrush, abandoned, hung out of his mouth in the cutest way and I smiled softly, my lips brushing his ear. I didn’t want Michael to see this side of Damien, to be able to make him react the way I could. I wasn’t sharing. “You know you’re mine, right?” I asked, my voice firm but not demanding. A slow smile spread across Damien’s lips though his eyes remained closed. He nodded. “Good.” I said gently, kissing his neck again before slipping away completely.



© 2010 Jack The Rabbit


Author's Note

Jack The Rabbit
So, this is probably the hardest piece I've worked on in my life and I'm very proud and all, but don't go easy with the criticism. I want everything perfect so you have to tell me what needs to be fixed, otherwise I'm an idiot simply stewing in my own oaf-sauce.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on October 2, 2010
Last Updated on October 2, 2010


Author

Jack The Rabbit
Jack The Rabbit

Orldando, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
Jack is an alias that just happens to sound cool with 'Rabbit'. Both are names that I'll go by. I'm from Florida and I've been trying to get some stuff out in the world. My writings are all origin.. more..

Writing
One One

A Chapter by Jack The Rabbit