No Title

No Title

A Story by Jackie
"

This was a challenge I did with some friends. I had to write a story containing these four words: Unicorn, diary, penis, igloo. They to go with the story. This was my attempt.

"

Dear Diary,

I still can't believe how amazing this trip is! Alaska is beautiful. The ground is covered with blankets of velvety white snow, and the sky is the color of the blue jays back home. The wind reddens my cheeks, and ruffles my hair. I can't believe I can stand the cold up here. I mean I love it. It's refreshing and soothing. I always thought people in Alaska lived in igloos and looked like Eskimos. It's not like that in any sense. I'm staying in a real town. We have houses, stores, gas stations, and real paved roads. I can't stand to think I was that naive. The family I'm staying with is my uncle, George, his wife, Betty, and their son, Nate. Nate is only one. He's such an adorable baby. He has sandy blond hair, and almond-shaped gray eyes. Since I'm staying with my Uncle George and not working, I decided I would help out around the house when I could. I watched Nate today while Betty went to the store and George was at work. I had never changed a diaper until today. It wasn't as horrible as you'd think. I had also never seen a penis either. I am only 15. I changed and cleaned him up, and sat him down on his play mat. He instantly started screaming. Betty had told me earlier that if that happened to give him his favorite toy, a purple unicorn!! Can you believe it? A boy and a unicorn. I handed him the unicorn and he giggled. I was shocked. I thought boys like cars and blocks. Hmm... everyone's different, right? Betty said I did such a great job with Nate that she gave me ten bucks. Now, I just have to find something to spend it on. I'll let ya know tomorrow.

Love,

Susie

© 2010 Jackie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on July 27, 2010
Last Updated on July 27, 2010

Author

Jackie
Jackie

Hamilton, OH



About
I'm 21 and live in Ohio. I'm a new writer. I love to read and have always wanted to pursue writing. more..

Writing
Thunder Thunder

A Poem by Jackie


Burned Burned

A Poem by Jackie


What is Love? What is Love?

A Poem by Jackie