Long Gone

Long Gone

A Poem by Outcast
"

Stay alive.

"
Long gone.Long gone are the days of the razor.
Eons, miles away are the words that pierced our heart like bullets as we forgot how to savor.

Swallowing the sadness was the prescription dedicated to our lonely selves. Hoping; praying to vanish, to have our existence restart.

Our rationality has been cut down like forests until we cant even remember that we used to be: green, we used to gleam. We were what gave life despite being a fish that swam solely upstream.

We could not combat with a rhyme or even a reason. all we were capable of was committing treason to our own minds.

Long gone are the days of the razors with the blood stains, theyre left behind. Each and every decision is a brand new season of hope, dont create your own too thin of a tight rope.
Make the line thick enough to run across and let your foot steps that carry you forward be your way to cope.

Long gone are the days that you had to hear the voice, putting you down via doubt like a syringe into your soul. As if they didnt know that syringe feels like the knife you're so used to;cold.

Bring forth the days of capability and choice so you can leave behind the tied knots in your throat that render your opinion the automatic scapegoat.

Dont ask me, just do it, you may stumble but youll get through it, you will thrive! And when you ask me "What do i do when it hurts?" i will tell you; "everyone feels pain,"... And they survive.

© 2013 Outcast


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on November 13, 2013
Last Updated on November 13, 2013

Author

Outcast
Outcast

About
I'm Jacob - 17. I'm mostly a singer/songwriter/guitar player. However, I do thoroughly enjoy writing poetry; if you happen to read some of my work, please let me know what you think. more..

Writing