Q.1

Q.1

A Chapter by SuicidePact.

Q1.

Break ups, those dreaded topics you’d love to avoid, there’s only so much you can take when it comes to your friends going on and on about the one who dumped them, am i right? Break up are one of those hard things in life that are a part of growing up, a part of emotional strengthening, basically they are a fact of life, not everybody you date is going to be the one. So how can you get through a messy break up? How can you help your friend through one?

These are the questions my dear friends and you are going to help me find the answers.



© 2012 SuicidePact.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Never qeusion the reality rearing it carnivorous. Breaking is always excrucating. When break ups manifest disgard, you've setting the relationship free. Breaking up also steels you emotionaly. Letting that part of you die is the key. If he broke up with you, then you must set him free. Otherwise you appear needy, elevating his self esteem. Overlook and disreard him. If you are dumpee, then that is his loss. Forget him. Don't fear moving on. If you got dumped, that shows his lack of good jugment. Dismiss him from your heart much as possible. Loose hope in that doomed relationship. Life is still wonderous.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Hmm nice introduction

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AK
;D

Posted 12 Years Ago



3
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

602 Views
23 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 18, 2012
Last Updated on March 18, 2012


Author

SuicidePact.
SuicidePact.

Not telling!, SecretVille., Australia



About
You'll find a lot about me through my writing. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Choke me Choke me

A Poem by Muse


Time Time

A Poem by Adam M. Snow