She.

She.

A Poem by SuicidePact.

She really looks like death, her eyes a vortex waiting for you to fall into the trap.

Don’t look into them; you may never be the same.

Don’t look into them; avoid your own personal doom.

She’s like a cat waiting for the perfect time to pounce,

She’s an animal, a beast inside a mask.

She’s a danger to your soul; she’s a danger to us all.

Don’t fall for her mind tricks; ignore what escapes those devil lips.

You’d better run, you’d better hide, before she gets you, before she unleashes her inner being.

Before it’s too late, before no one there to hear you scream.

© 2012 SuicidePact.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow. This is great. I loved it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


As the Marquis de Sade says, dear Wendy Seames Garner, "sex without pain is like food without taste." I cannot say I agree entirely with his assessment though there is an underlying truth to it. This piece identifies this 'woman', this 'she' as a criminal and in doing so acknowledges crime is the soul of lust. Here is where the Marquis and I overlap our views from time to time, it is not the object of debauchery that excites us, rather the idea of debauchery. The notion of partaking in that forbidden fruit and evil act, is so illicit and so powerful that we can only surrender to our passions - or deny them if you must, personally I find surrender more pleasurable.

This is a nice poem, it has good structure and solid rhythm and as with all your pieces is honest and heartfelt. You do not play with the amorphous world of dreams or other byways of the psyche, you write from what you have seen and always, I think anyway, with the intent to imbue some morality into your works. While being personally absent morals - I prefer integrity over morality - I still admire the fact that you are consistent in such things and that you manage to do so with aplomb in all your work.

Well done,
A.E.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Some men seem to be drawn to this type of woman. Is the thrill of danger really worth all the pain?

Posted 11 Years Ago


This inspired me to write a new story :)
Very nice, wonderful write !

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is great. Love it Jenn. Can't lie. Great talent.

Posted 11 Years Ago


when did you meet my ex-wife? seriously what a small world LOL just kidding (: i loved this poem (: very nice -s

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Running is certainly one option but to stay and see what she's got.....that would be a lesson indeed. Nice write!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I loved this poem from the first line :) Its very dangerous and different. Good job!

Posted 12 Years Ago


She's an animal, a beast inside a mask-that's my favorite line in this poem. I've known a few vicious women like this! Good write!

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Me
Nice write, beautifully worded!

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1139 Views
52 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 20, 2012
Last Updated on March 20, 2012

Author

SuicidePact.
SuicidePact.

Not telling!, SecretVille., Australia



About
You'll find a lot about me through my writing. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..