We used to be friends.

We used to be friends.

A Poem by SuicidePact.

You were pretty, you were kind.

Now to look at you I’d go blind.

Thought you were loyal, thought you were true.

Now I don’t know what to do.

You showed me your true face,

you became a total disgrace.

You used to be my mate,

now all you seem to be is a cheap date.

I wish someday we will reunite,

Someday we can forget this stupid fight.

© 2012 SuicidePact.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this and many people can relate to this. I love reading things I can relate to, it makes me more interested :) Great job!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I'm sire everythig will be fine I wish it was a little longer but over all very good poem :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


i wish this went on i feel as though it stopped half way through the story

Posted 12 Years Ago


I've been in this place. Don't worry, I'm sure everything will be fine =)

Posted 12 Years Ago


The ending confuses me...why would you want to reunite with someone who your angry at to the point that you would go blind to look at him or her...perhaps it's just me, but I wouldn't want that.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is good. Close friends are a lot like rust on a car fender; they decay you, corrode you, bring you down a lot, they spread rust into your heart like rain. But when you try to take them off with fresh steel, too much of your own soul goes with them and there's nothing left. So you keep them around, just because life without them is no life at all. That's what this reminds me of, really: the definition of a truly close friend.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ive been so close to cutting the thread with one of my friends and I hate feeling thag sinking feeling! >>_< at least there is hope im the end...

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very well done, it is sad when this happens between friends, but like the end of the poem there is always a chance to get through it and move on. And that is when you have a true friend :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Great work.
Especially love the invitation in the end. Brings out the many mixed up emotions we experience when we fight with somebody close.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

648 Views
25 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 11, 2012
Last Updated on April 11, 2012

Author

SuicidePact.
SuicidePact.

Not telling!, SecretVille., Australia



About
You'll find a lot about me through my writing. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..