Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by James King
"

A kick in the a*s for the introduction for the first book of this series.

"

Article 2476:

2215 10th Feb

Article type: News letter - WeeklyNews.corps.worldwide

Article START-



Page 1 (Cover)

Mass outbreak of virus that could be worse than cancer.


Today, in Zenzric city, scientists have discovered a strain of the biological weapon, from 2019.


The strain of the bio weapon was a mutation from the original. The origins of this weapon started on our birth planet, Earth. It was rumoured to be created by the company that cured cancer, HertBridge Corps. It was supposedly a private project lead by only a few scientists. Very little is known about the Virus.

The original virus created grew spores over the body at an increased pace. The spores would grow in seconds and produce large amounts of different bacteria. The bacteria would overtake the body in seconds and kill those infected with a variety of biological problems. The virus, that we have found last night, grows large spores on the front of human's necks, scattered with deposits of what look like puss. The bacteria is constantly changing but does not damage the body. The spores are approximately 4 by 4 inches and develop very sensitive nerves, placing infected in large amounts of pain. Patients with the virus say that the spores itch alot all of the time and are extremely painful. The Government Medical Agency (GMA) has called on HertBridge to aid them in the containment and research of the virus.


The virus is highly contagious, if the symptoms below are found on anyone then remove yourself from their presence for your own safety and contact the GMA for cuariteen.


Symptoms -


Large spore on neck

Skin irritation (Occurs before spore)

Watery eyes (Occurs before spore)

Follow up as a result of these symptoms -

Pain

Stress

Discomfort

Death? (No death from virus as of yet.)


Note that spores grow at a decreased rate compared to the original bio weapon version. It is estimated that the spore will be visible in a week of catching the virus.




In other news today, we are a month away from the cancer patients ,from the cryo program, being released from sleep. They will be given a warm welcome to Jupiter and given free accommodations for their new lives. Sadly, only 9 of the cryo pods survived the Earth disaster, however nonetheless all 30 candidates will be remembered as heros in the cure of cancer, dead or alive.



Page 17


HertBridge Promises that update 16. 5, for education augmentation will meet its due date.


Cole HertBridge Promised today at a conference that, despite the occupation over the virus outbreak, that update 16.5 for EA will be out next week. The nurio implant will enhance maths and science more effectively by 2 %, generating a 43% improvement in learning the two subjects, unlike humans without the augmentations. The updated implant will also be cheaper as HertBridge wish to make these affordable for people of all wealth situations.


© 2015 James King


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sorry guys, I didn't add a picture for the intro.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
1 Review
Added on September 27, 2015
Last Updated on September 27, 2015


Author

James King
James King

Place, Place, United Kingdom



About
Welcome to my profile! I am currently in the works of a novel that has already been supported by my outstanding friends ("The Squad") And I hope to keep them on board with this story because I can'.. more..

Writing