Finding My Way

Finding My Way

A Chapter by Jeannette Medlock
"

New things. New beganings.. The darkness has swept away and I can't wait until it's passed...

"
Hello everyone.. it's so nice to read and re read and see everyone.
So glad to be back, I haven't written its been two whole years now I am different not sure how I and my writings will sound now.
In a different place and a different time there's so many things to share out of my mind unsure as to where I shall start and settle to unwind.
Amazed in my return.. Amazed re reading what I've wrote in my beganing..
A dark place I was stuck in not knowing any other way to get out. BUT SHOUT! And write what my mind had to be told..of this unknown...So cold....so dead...depressed....
But I pressed on!! I stood strong!
I've decided to choose to Live life and move on. "Letting the dead bury the dead" enough said there has to be an end. Choosing to live long, and happy, grow old and leave the unknown to only grow....I see so many colors I've never known.
Bettering myself.. it's ok... better yourself..will be a better world..
Everyday is a new day to start new!



© 2019 Jeannette Medlock


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on January 20, 2019
Last Updated on January 20, 2019


Author

Jeannette Medlock
Jeannette Medlock

Los Angeles, CA



About
I'm a bit different than the world, others see me as strange, aggressive and outspoken to what my mind, heart and spirit desires to let out of my mouth. Imagination is indeed the key in my life that c.. more..

Writing