Birthday Sex.

Birthday Sex.

A Story by ShadyGirl763
"

Happy Birthday Eminem. It's Marshall's lucky night in the VIP room with a stripper that Proof just had to set him up with him... But that wasn't the only surprise of the night for him..

"

Marshall watched as his best friend DeShaun sat him down roughly. Ten minutes out the house and into the Chin Tiki, and already he wanted to go back. “It’s your 21st birthday. You need strippers. You need liquor. You need to�"“ Marshall couldn’t hear the rest. Hell, he wasn’t even sure it was still his birthday. He checked his watch. Oddly, it was 10:17, and it was 10/17. “Now sit back and let her do all the work.”

 

 

“Her?” Marshall’s eyes met the girl walking towards him. She was wearing nothing but a pair of heels. He slouched in his chair and DeShaun chuckled. “HAPPY TWENTY FIRST, DOODY!” He clapped before disappearing out of the room. She leaned over him, and admittedly, his eyes traveled to her tits. He wanted to touch them. He even licked his lips a little.

 

 

“You wanna touch them?” She asked shyly and he looked up at her face for the first time. She seemed nervous, almost scared.  Though she was bent over in the most confident position, it seemed forced..

 

 

“Uh…” he swallowed, feeling as though she was offended by him not wanting to put his hands on her. “Yeah.” He slowly slid his hands towards her and pulled her a*s toward him. “IS this okay?” He asked, feeling her soft skin sink under his nails. He groaned as she fell into his lap and he could feel her skin brush against the hair on his arms.

 

 

“Yeah.” She looked up at the ceiling and he was conflicted. 21 years old, and Marshall couldn’t get the notion out of his head that the only girl that ever could look at him without being disgusted was Kim. Not tonight. 21 years old, he was gonna blow someone’s mind tonight.  

 

 

“Hey.” He tilted her head toward him, and her brown hair cascaded over her face. “I’m Marshall.” He softened his voice as he glided his hands against the curve of her a*s, causing her to shiver. He chuckled, as he bit his lip and experimentally spanked her. She squealed and he stifled a pleasured moan . He was going to love this birthday present. He sat up in the chair sending her tumbling backwards, but he caught her. Her eyes met his, and for the first time in his life, a girl… A new girl looked at him, with lust in her eyes.

 

 

“You want me?” He whispered as he stared at her body.

 

 

“I’m not supposed to…” She bit her lip.

 

 

“Don’t worry.” He dragged her by her a*s closer to him. “It’s my birthday, and on my birthday all I want�"“ He kissed her inner thighs. “Is for someone to look me in the eye and tell me�"“ She arched her hips up toward him and he smiled. “That they want me.”

 

 

“OH.” She gasped. As he pushed his developing hard on up so she could feel it against the back of her soft, sexy thighs. Marshall couldn’t even believe DeShaun for this. Guess all those punches he took to the face back on Dresden came with a reward. He slowly pushed a thumb towards her c**t and her eyes raced up to the ceiling again.

 

 

“No come on.” He muttered. Truth was, Kim was his first… His only. He was curious, sometimes when they fucked, he thought she was faking it. He needed to know that it was good. “Look at me.” He grabbed her hair and tilted her up to him gently.  She watched as he slowly pushed his thumb against her c**t and began running it against the small nub. She gasped, her legs shaking. He used his arms to push them open and smiled as she began to buck her hips against his thumb, begging. He chuckled as he dipped a finger into her, not releasing his thumb from her and she laid her head back against his hand as she pushed his finger deeper. He could feel her slick, wet walls sucking his finger in and he leaned over and kissed her, overtaken by lust. He pulled his hands from her hair, causing her to sit up as he pulled her down against his pants, grinding his dick against her through his jeans.

 

 

She made a sound. A moan, he was sure of it. He looked up at her, her head falling back and her bottom lip buried under her top row of teeth. He knew he was making this happen to her. He was the one she was thinking about. He gripped her lower back as he pulled her closer to him and dipped his head to take one of her n*****s into his mouth. She gasped and laced her fingers around his short, blonde hair. That made his dick even harder as she gripped it, pulling it but pushing it toward her. He pushed his finger deeper, and she grinded him back…. In a different way, like a seductive ocean wave.

 

 

He let out a moan, though his mouth was occupied and he felt her hand travel down to his zipper. He began to move his finger faster, and she was practically bouncing on his denim covered dick right now. “No time wasted, huh?” He almost kicks himself for saying anything.

 

 

“Oh my God.” She pushed him away and clasped his face with both her hands. “Don’t stop talking to me.” She whispered lustily. He frowned in confusion. “The sound of your voice, Marshall.” The last word, his name came out in a moan as she started pulling at his jeans. He lifted his legs, and she got off of him as he pulled his pants off. Best birthday ever.

 

 

He rushed a condom onto himself, and prayed that he’d hold out for her to get off. He pulled her by her back on top of him, and they fumbled to get him inside of her. She gasped as he finally pushed inside, and he almost screamed at the tightness of her inside. He began furiously thrusting up, but she gripped his shoulders and squeezed her eyes shut.

 

 

“No�"“ He paused when he hit it. A barrier…Kim didn’t have this. Did all women have this??? Did he miss out. “Are you�"“

 

 

“This is my first time.” She replied, and kept her eyes shut. He looked at her, and saw she squeezed her eyes tighter.

 

 

“Hey�"“ He didn’t want to ask how a stripper was still a virgin. “We can stop, if you want.”

 

 

“NO.” She demanded as she looked down at him. He looked at her, and slowly slid his fingers down her back, letting his nails graze her. She gasped as she thrust toward him. He gripped on to her a*s and lifted himself so he was a bit deeper in her. She bit her lip and he gritted his teeth. This was, though it was the most absurd thing to happen to him in his life, it was the hottest.

 

 

“More.” She whispered, her hair falling over his face as a bead of sweat rolled down his eyebrow. He pushed in a little deeper. “More.” She begged. And he gripped her a*s, holding her in place, as he thrust a little too hard causing her to cry out. He looked at her, and she didn’t speak, she just bit her lip and nodded. He hoped that was the okay, because he needed it.

 

 

He began to slide in and out slowly, until her frown faded and her eyes softened before opening. She looked at him as he began to speed up a little, and he could feel her relaxing. “Yeah?” He asked and her mouth quivered open. “Yeah…” He smiled as he began to pull her up and down with him. The feeling of someone who had never ever felt this before just turned him on more.  She clenched his dick with her inner walls, and he bit his lip as he began to move faster, pounding into her.

 

 

She screamed out in pleasure and he looked up at her. She was watching him, gripping the shoulders of his hoodie, begging him for it with her eyes. “Marshall.” She begged.

 

 

“Say it.” He choked out as he felt himself closer than he was sure he’d ever been In his life.

 

 

“I�"“ She gasped, and he could feel her whole body shiver. “I want you.” He thrust hard into her, one good time and could feel himself release into the condom as it was smothered in her juices. He leaned down and touched her c**t, feeling the wetness of her cum.

 

 

“I’m�"I’m sorry.” She whispered, following his gaze and then double taked as he smiled at her. “Happy…Happy birthday?” She questioned as she smiled at her.

 

 

There was a knock at the door of the VIP Chin Tiki Club.

 

 

“Aye ya’ll done in there Doody?!” DeShaun called out and Marshall shook his head slowly as she started to lift herself off her lap.

 

 

“Not yet.” He hugged her close as he felt his dick start to get hard again. This was the perfect birthday, and he wasn’t ready for it to be over just yet.

© 2012 ShadyGirl763


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

3040 Views
Added on October 18, 2012
Last Updated on October 18, 2012