The Rebound.

The Rebound.

A Story by ShadyGirl763
"

So, it's probably really bad, and I didn't use a name because I mean, who really wants to read a dirty story with a name.. I mean, come on. Then how are you going to be able to picture you? Anyways, y

"

I lifted an eyebrow as the doorbell rang a second time. This time it was more urgent, demanding, angry. “Coming!” I sauntered down the stairs, my shoes making loud claps as I rushed. My date wasn’t expected for another hour, but I was as ready as I possibly could be considering how many times I’d changed clothes.

 

“Hey"“ I paused, as my eyes captured the sight before me. Marshall Mathers stood before me, rain pouring around him, his face solemn. “Marshall.” I muttered. Of course, I was surprised to see him on my doorstep at 8pm on a Friday night. Not just because he should’ve been at some concert, in the studio, or grabbing someone’s a*s somewhere in a club. I was surprised because I hadn’t heard from the man ever since the night we met up in a bar. We had been in the process of what could’ve been the hottest makeout session of my life, and then he stopped. He went home. He never even called.

 

“Wh-What are you doing here?” I stammered trying to regain composure. How did he get my address? Why did he pick tonight of all nights? So many questions raced through my head as he stared after me, his eyes blank. “Can I come in?” He lifted an eyebrow

 

“Yeah, yeah.” I pushed the door open and he made his way inside. His eyes surveyed my apartment slowly  “So what are you doing here?” I interrogated impatiently. Don’t get me wrong, I liked him before he was Eminem. It just took for me to come out of the house in the shortest skirt possible for him to even realize that we’d went to high school together. I was always just DeShaun’s dorky friend to him. I remembered hugging him at the funeral. It was a long hug. The first time he’d ever made physical contact with me. I savored that moment for weeks.

 

“Kim broke up with me.” He scoffed arrogantly. “She f*****g dumped me. After all the times I took her a*s back.” He slammed his fist against the wall beside us. I reached out and grabbed his arms, pulling them towards me. As amazingly gorgeous as he was, me explaining to my landlord that Eminem put a hole in my wall won’t get my security deposit back.“She left me.” He finished in a whisper as I pulled him closer to me. His eyes lowered as he looked at me.

 

“I’m sorry.” I whispered keeping a tight grip on his wrists as I inhaled his scent. There was no smell like Marshall’s. I used to sniff him all the time in high school. DeShaun would hug me, and I could smell it. He’d walk past me and I could smell it… It was so strong it would weaken me.

 

“It’s cool.” He mumbled as his nose grazed mine. My grip on his hands released as he pulled them away and placed his hands on my waist. I fought to comprehend what was going on as his lips slowly pressed against mine. No time to think, I kissed back. A moan escaped my lips as he pulled me against him, trailing his kisses down my neck. I bit my lip to keep from moaning as his teeth gripped a hold of the flesh of my collarbone.

 

“Marshall.” I whispered as he pushed me against the wall roughly. He pushed his thumb and index finger against my chin, pushing it upward as he continued his assault on my neck. I laid my head back against the wall as I let reality sink in. Marshall Mathers was sucking on my neck. No, it’s not that it was Eminem, the famous king of hip hop. It was Marshall Mathers. The skinny little white guy from Dresden with that stupid box cut, and those MC Hammer looking pants.

 

“You like that?” He interrupted my thoughts and I moaned a slight response. “We should go to your room.” He said and I looked at him. “Come on.” He insisted and my eyes watched him as I slowly made my way to my bedroom. He came in behind me and pushed the door closed. He pushed me onto the bed and I stared at him, suddenly stuck. “Take that s**t off.” He gestured my clothes, as he began to push his own baggy jeans to the floor. I slowly pulled the sleeves off of my dress as I watched him pull his shirt off. In seconds he was clad only in his boxers as he made his way to the bed. He grabbed a hold of my hair and kissed me hard. I felt a tug and soon my dress was falling to the floor.

 

He scooped me up in his arms and slowly laid me against my pillow. At this point, my mind was confused on what kind of sex we were about to have. Though he was gentle, his words were urgent. I knew either way, this was just a way for him to get his ex girlfriend off his mind, and personally I didn’t care. He slowly pushed my legs apart chuckling as he slid his fingers between them.  He cupped the large bulge in his boxers before looking at me. “You want this?” He asked and awestricken, I could only nod. He pulled them down torturously slow and I gasped as it sprang to life, bobbing and seemingly painfully red. He slowly parted my legs further and pushed himself towards me. I fought to make coherent words as I watched him position himself. “F**k.” He muttered as he pushed his length into me.

 

A gasp escaped my lips as he pushed my shoulders downward until he was buried deep inside of me. I moaned as he pulled in and out a few times. My legs shook uncontrollably as I watched him. He reached down and grabbed a hold of my hips as he pushed himself deeper and harder. He began to go faster as he pulled me with him. He leaned over and kissed me before burying his face in my shoulder. His strokes became more demanding as he began to thrust harder into me.

 

“Marshall.” I whispered as his fingernails dug themselves into my hips causing them to lift.  I reached up and dug my fingernails into his perfectly toned back. My fingers gripped onto his skin causing lesions of scratches as he thrust deeper. He flipped us over and pushed me down onto his c**k, groaning at the feeling of the wet, warm home inside of my body. I gasped, rocking back and forth as I felt a hand come up to tease a n****e, as he twirled it in his fingertips.

 

“Come on baby.” He muttered as he pulled my hips harder in time with his own thrusts. I bit my lip, both my hands falling to his chest as I worked to keep up with him. “F**k, don’t"“ He sat up, clenching his jaw as he pulled me up and down on his dick, groaning as I cried out. The veins in his neck became more defined as he laid his head back allowing me to keep a rhythmic movement while he clenched my butt tightly. He was clawing his fingernails against my lower back when suddenly I felt my orgasm coming.

 

“Marshall"“

 

“Let it out.” His eyes caught sight of mine as he slowed us down, staring deeply into my eyes as he drove himself into me.  I started to lay my head back, but he grabbed a hold of my face, and forced me to stare into his eyes as he pounded into me. My fingers tugged at his short blonde hair and I bite my lip. “Come on.” He urged me and I gasped as his thumb found its way to that small button between my legs and he rubbed it roughly as in time with his thrusts. I bit my lip as the feeling became too much to fight. “Say my name.”

 

“Marshall.” He moved faster and I cried out as he and I both exploded into ecstasy. We fell back onto the pillow and I watched as he stared up at the ceiling. His body glistened with sweat as his chest rose and fell in time with his breathing. His eyes raced across my ceiling before he stared down at his stomach.


“Sorry…” I replied as we both surveyed the sticky mess. He looked over at me.

 

“I gotta go.” He said softly and I nodded slowly. I knew that was coming. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I gasped, as reality came spiraling back at me. “Who’s that?” He sat up.

 

“It’s my date.” I replied bitterly. “You can leave out the back if you want.” I rose to my feet grabbing my dress.


“Hey.” He said, and I could hear some sort of sentiment rising in his voice. I turned back to him, hoping to hear some words that confessed feelings that mirrored the ones I’d harbored with so much longing to be with him. He looked at me for a minute, as I slowly clenched my dress in my hands.

 

“Yeah?” I offered.

 

“Uh…” He shakes himself quickly out of his daze. “Hand me my shoes.” 

© 2012 ShadyGirl763


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good, simple scenario and erotic.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

3558 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 23, 2012
Last Updated on May 29, 2012