The Shirt...

The Shirt...

A Story by ShadyGirl763
"

Imagine Meeting Yelawolf In A Bar/Club and ending up in a bathroom stall. S****y, but you only get one shot.

"

“This is awkward.” I turned to my best friend. “I want to go home.” I replied and she laughed pushing herself against the bar counter before us. I couldn’t understand why she had dragged me all the way to this club.

 

“Just go talk to someone. We’re not leaving until you do. If that means I have to get drunk"“ She paused holding her bottle of Bicardi 151 up to me before tilting her head back and taking a long swig. “Then, that means I’m not driving because you don’t have a license so"“ She paused once more, allowing the warm feeling to course its way through her veins. “Looks like you better get started on talking.” She pointed the bottle into the crowd and I turned back.

 

“Is that"“ My heart dropped into my stomach and she nodded.

 

“Yup. Yellleeerrrr.” She slurred and I bit my lip trying to fight the wave of thoughts that crashed in my mind. “Better go say something before he leaves.” She gave me a narrowing look and I swallowed all the fear as I rose to my feet.

 

I crossed the room before stopping when I stood literally a foot from him. I turned back to my best friend at the bar who shook her head and pointed at him once more.  

 

“Oh God.” Michael, better known as Yelawolf wiped a tear of laughter from his eye as he turned to me. “Uh, yeah can I help you?” He looked at me, and I soaked in his appearance. Those gray piercing eyes, that long black hair, the tattoos… The perfection.

 

“Can I"Can I touch your hair?” I asked eagerly and he laughed.

 

“Yeah, sure lil mama. Just don’t pull. I may like it too much.” He turned away from me, allowing his mane to fall into my view. I uttered a small cry as I ran my fingers against those soft silky locks. It was enough to send me into shock. He turned back to me, and I fell backwards a bit. He grabbed a hold of my lower back and we were so close our noses nearly touched.

 

“S-Sorry.” I replied and he shook his head as his eyes traveled all over my face.  My eyes ventured down to the shirt he was wearing. A long sleeved black tightly fitted shirt. I could see his broad shoulders and all I could imagine was me digging my nails into them.

 

“No problem.” He replied and I scurried back over to the bar where my best friend laughed slightly inebriated from the bottle in her hand. “So,--“ She lifted an eyebrow and I shook my head. She gasped as her Bicardi bottle spilled a bit, and suddenly the front of my dress was wet.

 

“Oh God, Ni"“ I shook my head as she slipped me a sly grin.

 

“Whoops.” She laughed and I shook my head before going into the bathroom. Little did I know, she had a plan of her own. Michael walked up to her and looked around slowly as he leaned over the bar counter.

 

“Your friend’s kinda cute.” He said, not speaking to her but instead staring at all the bottles before him. The bartender dropped him a shot of Jack Daniels, and in seconds it was demolished.   

 

“OH yeah?” She sat back and spoke over the brim of her bottle. “She’s waiting for you in the bathroom. She said something like… She shouldn’t have to ask. You should just…know” She lent him a dark smile and he stared at her for a second. He decided no time for questioning as he made his way into the back of the club’s bathroom.

 

Meanwhile I stood in a stall slamming tissues against the wet spot in my dress. I jumped when the door slammed open, though I didn’t look up. “Aye.” The smooth voice caught my attention. Michael came in and pulled the door closed. I gulped as he came over to me, grabbing my chin with both hands and pressing his lips against mine.

 

I stared at him as he slid one hand down my side, causing me to jump at the feeling of his fingertips. My eyes stayed locked on his as he slid his finger up my leg, and pushed my panties aside. I shifted nervously and he laughed as his thumb grazed the small spot between my legs. I fought back a moan as he slowly slipped a finger deep in me and started to pull them in and out. He started out slow, smiling as I bit my lip.  He leaned in close as he licked my earlobe. “You like that?” He asked and I nodded as he sunk his finger back in and started to speed up.

 

“Oh God.” I gasped, reaching over his shoulder and grabbing a handful of his long hair. He groaned, his head falling back.

 

“Damn baby.” He whispered as I rocked my hips back and forth. “Wait.” He pulled out and I cried out. He smiled deviously at me as dropped down slowly to his knees. He slowly pulled my dress up so that my entire lower body was exposed to his view. “Mmm.” He hummed as he leaned forward and licked the small opening of my most secret places. His gray eyes met mine, as he dragged his tongue slowly. “I just had to taste that.” He whispered before coming back up and smiling at me as he kissed me.

 

My body was slowly careening back and forth with need as I pulled him deeper into the kiss. I could hear his zipper unzip and his pants fall to the floor. His belt made a loud clang as he lifted me up by my hips. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist, and he wasted no time pushing his large length deep into me. I gasped shuddering as my body fought to adjust to him but he wasted no time pushing in and out of me.

 

“F**k girl.” He pulled away as I tugged on his hair. He grabbed my a*s pulling my body with his thrusts as he groaned biting his lip. He smacked my a*s and I eased up on my grip on his hair. He latched  his fingernails into my hips as he desperately dragged my body with his. “Mmm, like that baby?” He said as he set the pace and I struggled to speak as I dug my own nails into his shoulders. “Yeah, I know how you like it.” He pushed my back against the walls of the stall as he ground himself deeper into me.

 

I gasp as his hair grazed my cheek, and he slowly slid his finger down playing with one of my b***s through my shirt. He squeezed it and I cried out as my hips moved themselves with his thrusts. He spread my legs further apart as he got in deeper. His long shaft  rammed in and out of me and I bit my lip as he stared me in my eyes.

 

“Come.” He ordered as he leaned in and sucked on my neck. He slowly slid his fingers down and ran them against the most sensitive point of my being and I cried out as he slammed into me deep. I cried out and he trembled as we both took off into the oblivion. I laid my head back as he slowly pulled out of me and I hunched over slightly in disappointment.

 

“Goddamn.” He looked at the mess before us. “You’re probably gonna need this.” He took his shirt off and my eyes fell over all his tattoos. “Take it or leave it.” He held it out and I slowly began to peel my dress off. He chuckled softly.

 

“What?” I lifted an eyebrow, snatching the shirt away from him and covering my body defensively.

 

“Wit’ a body like that, you make a guy wanna go a second round.” He licked his lips, pulling his shirt away and examining me.

 

“Maybe next time, Yellerrr.” I slurred the words as I threw his shirt over my head. “I don’t do things like this often.”

 

“Really? Cause your friend"“

 

“Nichole?”

“Yeah, she told me you wanted me in here, and I aint waste no time coming to get at you.” He helped me straighten the shirt out. “You’re one fine girl.” He smiled kissing me. “I’ll see you around.” He said as he left the stall and I blinked.

 

“What about your shirt?” I called out.  

© 2012 ShadyGirl763


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1258 Views
Added on May 29, 2012
Last Updated on May 29, 2012