I Just Wanna Party.

I Just Wanna Party.

A Story by ShadyGirl763
"

Yelawolf meets Danielle at a house party where no one recognizes him. But she's different... He'd do anything to show her who he really is...

"

Yela slowly shifted as he slid his fingers against his lips. The cool metal of his ring caressed his bottom lip as he smiles at the sight before him. He could hear the sound of his own voice pounding in the background radio sounds of the party, but he didn’t mind. No one at this party even recognized him. He liked it that way. Something about f*****g a girl who didn’t know his name, his background, the fact that he was a rapper… He could just feel the fingernails in his back just thinking about it. There she was, the one he wanted. He’d eyed her the entire night and noted a few observations. She was shy, she was drunk, and she was single. Just his type.

Danielle had a little too much jager in her system as she danced her way through the small room. She was carrying a bottle of Bicardi 151 in one hand, and a bottle of Jack Daniel’s in another. She didn’t even want to be at this party, but Alexus had insisted on getting her out the house, and Alexus had stumbled across her crush, and left Danielle alone. Alexus knew Danielle didn’t mind though. She turned and gasped when she bumped into him.

Yela smiled to himself as she let out a small gasp when their eyes met. “Hey.” He said as she bit her lip, taking in his tall lanky figure. He watched her eyes trail against every single tattoo as if to memorize him. Without warning, she walked past him. He tilted his head sideways in shock. Did this chick really just disregard his whole existence? It secretly made him mad. Made him want to f**k her into knowing who he was. He was Yelawolf for Christ’s sake. Panties dropped at his feet even when he didn’t want them to.

Danielle pushed open the house party host’s bedroom door and sat on the arm of his couch overlooking his bed. She was so drunk that she could swear she’d just seen Yelawolf standing in front of her.

He walked in, his eyes taking in her frame. Her legs looked so soft, and he wondered what they’d feel like wrapped around the back of his neck. He wanted her. He liked her and the fact that she acted like he wasn’t phasing her just made him more turned on. Admittedly, Yela was drunk. Not the good kind either. The kind that would make him rip this girls’ clothes off because he had no idea whether he was dreaming or in reality. Nor did he care. He leaned over and got close to her ear.

“Lay down.” He instructed and she looked over. She only stared at him, and this frustrated him. He hated when women played hard to get, and honestly even though he could probably get it from any girl at the party, he wanted this one. “Come on girl, I aint gone hurt you. I just wanna make you feel good.” He slurred and she slowly scooted back on the couch. Her head fell against the cushions slowly and he chuckled to himself about how lost she looked like she didn’t know what was going on.

“Danielle.” She breathed out as he crawled over to her, stalking her frame. He paused. Lust was so deeply embedded in his mind that he felt rude for not introducing himself, or saying anything to her. “Michael.” He whispered as he slid his tongue up her neck. A loud crash sounded as the bottle in her hand tumbled to the floor. “You ever done this before, Danielle?” He asked, trying to be a bit calmer with his instincts. She just watched him his lips lightly brushed against hers. A moan escaped her lips as his fingers slid down her thigh and made their own journey up his inner thigh. He chuckled as she watched his hands. “I’ma make you scream for me tonight, baby.” His southern drawl mixed in with the whiskey making him sound deeper than usual, but he didn’t care.

“Really?” She lifted a challenging eyebrow and it was enough to make Yela orgasm just off her cockiness. He grabbed onto her neck, eliciting a gasp from her.

“Yeah.” He snarled, triumphant about her gaze letting him know that he was in control. She squirmed under him but he shook his head as he hooked a thumb over her panty line. He wanted to fully control her, make her understand who he was and what he was capable of. She watched him as he made his way down her body.

“Wh"What are you doing?” She sputtered but he shook his head as he slowly pulled her panties down her thighs. He chuckled as he kissed the inside of her thighs, and they instantly clenched the sides of his face. He smiled up at her before pushing his fingertips against the creamy skin of her thighs. He blew a small gust of breath on against the sensitive skin before continuing his journey. Danielle gasped when she could feel his long black hair graze her inner thigh. “Sit back baby, I’ma treat you like a queen.” He says to her and she swallows as his tongue made contact with the most sensitive part of her body.

She fisted her hands to his hair quickly as he pushed his tongue harder against the small pink spot between her legs. “You like that?” He managed to ask as he pulls her hips in time with his tongue’s thrusts. Her legs shook, and her body told him what her mouth couldn’t. She liked it, and he knew she did. Yet, a little quivering aint enough for Yela. He won’t stop until he ruptures her spine and sends her home with the worst limp she ever had. He wanted this girl to be crippled from the pleasure he’s about to give her. The thought of her walking with his branding made his tongue stab deeper and she gasped.

“Sorry baby.” He coiled back but she shook her head.

“Don’t be.” She breathed out. “I like it rough.”

The words struck a chord inside of Yela and he bit his lip as his dick pressed against his jeans begging for release. “Baby, you aint said nothing but a word.” He dug his fingernails into the back of her thighs as he pulled her closer to him. He wanted to tease her more, but he couldn’t bare the wait himself. He slowly drew away from her, and watched as she stared at him. He noticed her eyes for the first time, big, wide, innocent.  He wanted to bring out the animal in her tonight, right here on this couch.

He slowly pulled the small gold imprisonment that was normally referred to as a zipper and felt his penis jump at the freedom. He slowly reached over and slid his hand against her lady parts, smiling at the way her juices slathered his palm. He dipped a knuckle deep into her dripping heat and began to push them in and out viciously. She cried out and he bit his lip at the way her insides clenched his knuckle. Her head fell back and she bit her lip but he leaned over her locking eyes. “Don’t you hold back on me. I wanna hear how wet I make you. I wanna know how much you want me. I want you to tell me it feels good.”

“Michael.” She gasped when he pulled his finger out and replaced it with the head of his manhood. He winced at the tightness of her as he slowly pushed himself in.  The sound of his real name rolling off her tongue made him want to make her scream it. He pushed past the awkward tight feeling and found his home deep inside of her. He grabbed onto her hips and bit his lip at the sensation. That tight, sticky, hot feeling surrounding his dick made him impossibly harder as he thrusted into her. She moaned loudly as he started in slow strokes, reaching down and hooking his thumb against her jaw. She bit her lip as well before looking up at him. He hated seeing her hold back. He wanted to know everything. It made him so mad that he reached down and slapped her a*s. She cried out and he grinned, pushing deeper into her. Her walls tightened up around him and he just couldn’t believe the feeling. He pounded into her harder and harder until she was just on the brink, but to his surprise…She pulled out and escaped.

He gulped back as much air as he could as she turned over, and perched her a*s up into his view. He could see her juices dripping down her legs as she looked over her shoulder. She gave him an inviting, sexy innocent smile as she leaned back a little further. She urged him to push his dick back in, and of course he obliged. He slowly, tortuously slid it in inch by inch. Once he finally got it fully in, he rammed his dick deep. She gasped as she held onto the couch trying to contain herself, remembering that she was in someone else’s bedroom. He laughed as he grabbed a hold of her hair, and continued slamming into her.

“Michael.” She whimpered but he was too busy trying to get his dick as deep as he could into her heat. He wanted to be there, live there, breathe there.. Her body was his new home. A soft cry escaped her lips and he snapped out of his thoughts. “Michael.” She warned and he smiled.

“Yeah baby?” He pulled out, flipped her over, and lifted her legs up over his shoulders as he slid in, impossibly deeper. A groan ripped through his own throat when he felt her walls clamp down on his dick. How could a woman feel this good?

Danielle’s eyes met his, as his lids drifted low with lust. He slowed down as he reached his thumb over her leg, and pushed it against her c**t. She watched his tangled mane sway back and forth as he thrust continuously. The feeling of his thumb stroking her and his dick caressing her insides caused her whole body to shake. She bit her lip, but could hear him groaning in pleasure. He looked up at her, and his face distorted in pleasure as she clenched her body to take him even deeper. This caused him to tumble on top of her but he didn’t stop thrusting. He pulled her hair out of forehead and stared into her eyes as he pushed her knees back against her waist and continued to pump into her. Pinned down completely, she had no choice but to enjoy every second of his assault upon her body.

“F**k.” She blurted out as he hit a spot inside of her that pushed her over the edge. “F**k, f**k, f**k!” She grabbed onto his shoulders and he smiled as he nails drew blood.

“That’s it baby, take it. I got yer whole body begging me for it.” He taunted but she grabbed his hair tightly in her fingers and dragged him into a kiss. She sucked on his lip and he groaned, his eyes rolling back into his head. He spread her legs apart and began to roll his body to get in at a different angle. She cried out and he paused, to savour the moment. His sweat all over her face, her skirt hiked up past her navel. Her chest heaved as he picked up the pace again, smiling. Through her sweaty mess, he could see her smiling back, and that smile gave him a feeling that he never felt before.

Far beyond sex, beyond the Jack Daniels warming in his stomach, far beyond the feeling of the orgasm rapidly approaching him. F**k, wait. “Michael!” She screamed, and they exploded into ecstasy together. His arms shook, as every inch of him was filled with pleasure. She pulled him ontop of her, their breathing hitching together as she felt his dick go flaccid instead of her. He stared at her as she caught her breath.

“Damn baby, you make a wolf wanna put his fangs in. Give you something to really scream about.”
She look at him briefly before pushing him off of her. He sat up quickly as she straightened herself out.

“You’re Yelawolf.” She shook her head as reality crashed down on her. She’d just slept with someone who probably sleeps with so many women that he’s bound to have something. And they fucked without a condom? What would she tell her parents, her friends… What would she tell Alexus?

“Wait! Wait! Wait!” he fought to run after her, but he nearly slipped realizing his pants were around his ankles. He sat down as she left the room and swallowed. He had to see that girl again.

 

© 2012 ShadyGirl763


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

UGH WHY IS THERE NO PART TWO...I WANT HIM TO FIND HER!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1660 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 2, 2012
Last Updated on July 2, 2012