Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Jasmine Lee

~Alexander~

Alexander lifted his head to look at this beautiful human the hand he just kissed belonged to. She was short and soft, Alexander dropped her hand and smiled. “I’m Ellie” the human softly said, her cheeks blushing with embarrassment. Her scent was like nothing he ever came across in his many travels, like the freshness of strawberries but floral like a bouquet of flowers. “You enjoy The Blooddrops?” Alexander said as he finally took his eyes off her. “I don't know, never listen to them. My friend got me tickets for my birthday, he was supposed to have gone here with me but he had to work,” she said. “Boyfriend?” Alexander asked with one of his eyebrows raised. He didn't smell a man's scent on her clothes, well besides that old Korean man he saw earlier that day for delivery. It's really a small world, after all, he thought. “No no no, he's just a friend. I don't have the right,” she paused looking for a word. “Equipment” she finished. Then it hit Alexander, her friend was gay. “Ah got it, luckily I don't have a preference with equipment.” holy s**t did Alexander just say this to this woman. If he could blush he would be so red in the face. She giggled, and he thanked God she did. “Same here. But im more of a loner,” she said. “Well hopefully I’ll see you again before the night is over but I have to find my friends,” Alexander said as he bowed down one more time to announce his departure. 


Alexander walked through the crowd trying to find his friends that begged him to come. “Alex!” a voice to his right screamed. He looked and saw his long-time friend Jack, dressed in a simple band tee and jeans, and another smaller man beside him with a fishnet top on and makeup smeared on his face, maybe on purpose or maybe because he had been sweating. Alexander walked over to them. “Hey. You made it.” Jack said hugging him. “Yeah, I did. So this is the band you've been talking about?” Alexander asked looking at the stage with five guys on it. The lead singer had a shaved head with tattoos on his scalp, “No this is one of the openers. Trust me you'll love The Blooddrops.” Jack says hanging on Alexander’s shoulders, Jack was shorter than him but his hanging on him makes Jack seems so much smaller, smaller like that woman he met at the entrance. “I ran into a girl here.” Alexander told Jack, “Well, she ran into me but it was my fault.” he continued. “Oh? Is she hot?” Jack asked. “Yeah, she is,” Alexander said. 


“Ladies and gentlemen and nonbinary folks and anyone else in the crowd, Put your hands together for, The Blooddrops.” the guy with the shaved head screamed into the microphone. The crowd erupted in applause as a group of guys come onstage and to their instruments. “Now all the freaks in the crowd make some noise for me babies.” a female voice filled the place, her voice was almost enchanting. The crowd became louder, the woman stepped on stage and started singing and screaming along with the music. She was pretty but her singing talent impressed Alexander. “You were right. I like this.” Alexander screamed to Jack. “I told you,” Jack said as he and his friend jumped to the beat beside Alexander. 

After a few songs Alexander looked over the crowd to find the bar, he was thirsty from yelling and cheering with the crowd. He pushed his way to the back of the crowd walking in the general direction to the bar. He finally stepped out of the tightly packed body, he took out his phone to check the time. He bumped into someone, and as he looked up to apologize he saw her again. The woman from the entrance, Ellie. “F**k.” she says as she stepped back as liquid dripped down her hand and shirt. “F**k, I'm so sorry.” Alexander stood there shocked. No f*****g way did he just spill her drink on her. “It’s okay, ouch,” she said as she opened her hand. The glass cup was in pieces in her hand. “S**t.” without thinking he grabbed the pieces from her hand and took out his handkerchief. “Follow me,” he said almost in a begging tone. He didn't let go of her hand as he walked near the bathroom. “Ugh, that's the men’s room,” Ellie said behind him. “Come on, it's fine.” He said as he pulled her into the bathroom. 


“I am so f*****g sorry,” he said as he turned on the water. “It's okay, im clumsy so it's probably my fault again anyways,” she says as she winced in pain from the water. “As I said, it was my fault, both times. I’m sorry,” he said as he washed the pieces of glass out of her wound. “Do you think I need stitches?” she asked. “You probably do, but… weird thing to say but I could lick your hand,” Alexander said, what the hell did he just say? Someone, please stake him right now he wanted to disappear. “What,” Ellie asked. “I’m, im a vampire and we have like a healing element in our saliva, that's why when we feed, if from a person that is. They dont lose blood, we heal them.” Alexander said wishing he was on the beach in mid-July, it would be less painful than this. “Do it,” Ellie said as she looked away. “Are you sure?” Alexander asked. “Do it please,” she repeated, begging. F**k not now, as his dick stiffened in his jeans, her begs filled his ears. 




~Ellie~

“Please, do it,” Ellie said to Alexander, the vampire man she met just a couple of hours ago. Her hand dripping blood, she looks back at him and he looked into her eyes as he brought her hand to his mouth. His tongue swiped her palm as he bent down a bit to be closer to her hand, never breaking eye contact. It felt good, what the hell was she saying? How did a vampire lick her palm that was cut open feel good? She shifted her weight, this hot man licking her wound in the dirty men’s bathroom. She thought if she ever went into the bathroom with a guy at a club she was gonna get laid. “There,” Alexander growled as he broke contact with her hand. “Thank you.” She replied quietly. He stepped closer to her as she examined her hand, not even a scar or anything in the wound's place. “Here,” Alexander said as he snatched her phone from her other hand. He pressed the screen and then handed it back. “Text me tomorrow if it opens back up, it was a pretty deep one so it might,” he said as he stepped even closer to hand back her phone. “Thank you,” Ellie said. If she looked straight ahead her line of sight was under his breastbone, she forgot how tall this man was. He even smelt wonderful, she had to restrain herself from burying her head into his chest and taking a deep whiff like some dog. 

They exited the bathroom together, “Let me get you another drink since I ruined yours.” Alexander said as he grabbed her hand. Her hand was tiny in his, this man was just big all around, was his. Ellie stook that line of thought out of her head. He's just being nice to you, she repeated over and over in her head. They approached the bar, “I’ll have a blood martini, AB neg.” he said to the bartender, “what did you have before I ruined it.” he asked her. “It was called a,” she paused, “Vampire kiss martini,” she said, embarrassment from the name and saying it to an actual vampire was just too much. “One of those good sir. What is even in that?” he asked her. “It's vodka, champagne, and raspberry liqueur.” she replied, “What's yours? It's not on the menu.” Ellie said looking up at the big menu board. “Blood with a splash of vodka. It's a vampire go-to. Most bars now carry blood bags, they realized they made more money if they served everyone.” Alexander said. The bartender set the two glasses on the counter, “Put it on my tab.” Alexander said, “Will do Mr. Webb” the bartender said. “Here you are,” Alexander said handing Ellie a glass. “Thank you,” she said taking the cool glass. “So how do you like The Blooddrops?” He asked before raising his glass and taking a sip. “They are pretty cool. Definitely going to look into them.” Ellie said taking a bigger drink than she meant, the raspberry flavor was nice. “Me too, my friend recommended them to me and begged me to come tonight,” Alexander said looking down at Ellie, his smile showing the tips of his fangs, it made Ellie's mind go to how they would feel on her neck. She must have been staring too long, “Well better get back to him. Have a nice night.” Alexander said as he disappear into the crowd. There went the hottest man Ellie saw, gone forever. 




















© 2022 Jasmine Lee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on December 24, 2022
Last Updated on December 24, 2022
Tags: vampire, romance, plus size main character, plus size, mature language


Author

Jasmine Lee
Jasmine Lee

About
Just a young person trying to make their dream of writing a pretty decent book true. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Jasmine Lee


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Jasmine Lee