Tomato Mischievous Boy

Tomato Mischievous Boy

A Story by Sunia
"

This story belong Ajay and Anjali how they come closer to each other. Ajay belong to rich family and also a business man. One day he sits on a park their one boy come and Ajay daddy. Ajay say who you

"

This story belong Ajay and Anjali how they come closer to each other. Ajay belong to rich family and also a business man. One day he sits on a park their one boy come and Ajay daddy. Ajay say who you what your name are and why you call me daddy? Boy say you are my daddy and i am your son my name is tomato. Ajay say just go from here leave me along and go from there.

When he tries to get up to his car boy shout daddy do not go away from me. Some people come there and say to Ajay if you not take your son with you then we call police. Ajay take him to his girlfriend house their tomato call that lady mom. The lady name is Anjali and Ajay avoid her but when he have in problem he come to Anjali first. Ajay ask Anjali what to do now she says send him to bodied school.


Ajay arrange to send him to bodied school. Ajay take him to bodied school and keep him there. After some day past call come from bodied school in Ajay phone you take tomato from here he is too naught that other boys having problem with him. Ajay and Anjali take him from their and come home. Ajay buy some toy and cloths for tomato but he wants his mom back. Now Ajay give time to tomato and play with him.


Ajay parent say keep him there from where you bring him otherwise i will throw you out of house. After dinner over tomato sleep then Ajay take him up in his arms and go to that park. There he lying down tomato on bench and come back to home. After some time thundering and anytime rain will be come, Ajay run back to park to see what happen to tomato. Ajay saw he was still sleeping he pick up tomato and take him to Anjali house.


 That night they decide to marry for tomato. Tomato is a 5 years old boy, he can touch anyone heart. He has no relation with Ajay and Anjali. His uncle says if you want to live then do not leave him along all wise be with him. From that time tomato is a part of Ajay family.

© 2018 Sunia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on December 18, 2018
Last Updated on December 18, 2018
Tags: Mischievous

Author

Sunia
Sunia

Kolkata, West Bengal, India



About
I love to read and write short story. My story are from real life which happen in front of our eyes. more..

Writing
Do Not Scared Do Not Scared

A Story by Sunia