Do Not Scared

Do Not Scared

A Story by Sunia
"

This story is about six friends how want go for drive to booth bungalow. They are name is Ricky, Vicky, Dicky, Rinky, pinky and Dinky. The friend how told about this booth bungalow says them not cross

"

This story is about six friends how want go for drive to booth bungalow. They are name is Ricky, Vicky, Dicky, Rinky, pinky and Dinky. The friend how told about this booth bungalow says them not cross jungle at night. The jungle is 5 km they have to cross to reach to booth bungalow. They do not believe in booth so they want to go there. They saw picture of that booth bungalow in internet and fall in love because it so beautiful can easy reach to anyone heart.


They start their journey it was 10 km from main city of Mumbai. They taken drink also in car, boys want to enjoy with girls but girls do not know about that. After some time Vicky says if you see any food shop then stop the car for lunch. Dicky says wait still 2:00 pm after that we take lunch but girls says why 2:00 pm not before that? Vicky says if we taken now then we will be hungry again still evening. Ricky says we can’t waste time for food again and again.


We have cover jungle before evening so we have drive faster to reach so. Girls say ok we will wait for it. They dive so faster that they can’t see when 2:00 pm pass then they takes there lunch at 4:00 pm that time also they not reach closer to jungle from there jungle is 1 km. After lunch over Dinky says we can’t cover jungle before evening i think so, other says let see how far we go still evening.


They start again after sometime car water has finish and they are in jungle 1 km inside. That time light was there not fully go off, Vicky go for takes some water and he come back with water. Start again after few minutes it fully dark Dicky on car head light and go on but again and again come to same place what is happening they do not know? They so scared do not trying to get down from car then they feel someone taking deep breath outside of car.


Then they hear some voice come help me i am in big trouble. They get out of car and try to follow that voice but after sometime they not see anyone there and voice also stop. Behind them tree log fall down it not dry log it feel like someone break it. Then that log suddenly get fire, how can it happen they thinking and so afraid pray to god when morning come but she can’t hurt them because they have trishul (it symbol of lord Shiva) tattoo in there right hand.


Now they run back to car but they see car get fire and it burn totally. The beer bottle blast like a bomb it so much sounds not able to stand there. Jungle get light over there for that light they see one light come for so far they run there for stay at night but they do not know what is waiting for them. Go forward to that light and see from door inside light come but outside is dark.


Then voice come from inside come in i am waiting for you all. They run from there and see in road side written 2 km from there bungalow then they plan to go forward toward booth bungalow. Then they hear some noise come from right side it like river was there. They follow the noise but in way they see some blood and scared then also not stop go forward and see one boat they take it and go forward.


River two sides are jungle after go to middle of river two sides was get fire they afraid and thinking what to do now? Dicky says go forward she try to scared us if we together she can’t do anything. When they reach river end they see road side written way to booth bungalow but they not see any bungalow over there. Go forward 40 minutes then they see light come from bungalow.


Dinky says do not go there she will kill us, other says how she come here she is now far behind and go there. Now Vicky ask anyone there answer come from inside yes come in door is open for you all i am waiting for you all. Vicky says is the lady voice come from she come there also Vicky ask other friends. Dinky says for that i say you all not to come here.


Then feel some take deep breath from behind them then they turn back and see that lady standing there her face cover with hair they run from there but that lady say where over you go i will go with you. Rinky says we were in deep trouble now how can we get out of it. It already 4:00 am there she again come forward of them then dicky asks what you want from us? She says your bloods i want give me the blood then they show trishul picture on hand she run from there.


Finally morning come they take deep breath and take way to home. They horn of truck run of it and catch to take way to home. So friends do not get over confident which take your life luck not with you all the time.

© 2018 Sunia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on December 18, 2018
Last Updated on December 18, 2018
Tags: Booth Bungalow

Author

Sunia
Sunia

Kolkata, West Bengal, India



About
I love to read and write short story. My story are from real life which happen in front of our eyes. more..

Writing