Goodbye

Goodbye

A Poem by Jaspar

All alone surrounded by all these people. I'm right here but no one seems to care. I'm sure you've felt this way before at some time some point in your miserable existence. Alone. Unloved and invisible. I know I'm not the only one. I know I'm no different from you. I know the pain you feel. I am you and you are me. Discarded and left so the other can bloom. Lessons taught and bridges burned. The selfish will always feed on us. The weak and left for dead. A byproduct of the student. A dried up quill left in the empty well. No more to teach. No lessons left for the other to learn. A faint scribble on wasted paper. It's hard to know that you are no longer needed. The birth of an irreverent wasted code. Dead weight. Left for dead.
Left in the end.
Goodbye.

© 2015 Jaspar


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is phenomenal. So much feeling in every line. Thanks for sharing. Great job.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Felt like you were taking a look into my mind. I love this. Each and every word took me back to my inner thoughts which consist of places that you've made unavoidable.

Posted 8 Years Ago


This poem is packed with emotions, I love every bit of it.



Insight.

Posted 8 Years Ago


No matter what you are not dead weight, even though it can certainly feel that way sometimes. Your unique perspective and creative nature is special and no-one can take that from you, and it comes through in this writing.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Jaspar

8 Years Ago

Such kind words. I cannot express the depth of my gratitude. Thank you.
It's funny I've felt more alone in a room full of people than by myself. A goodbye to everyone can be a hello to knowing yourself. Thanks for sharing - Jasper. This was a unique perspective.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 22, 2015
Last Updated on October 22, 2015

Author

Jaspar
Jaspar

Port Colborne, Ontario, Canada



About
Hello Hello! I'm Jaspar. I'm into writing, music and art in general. I just though it would be cool to put some of my writings online to share with and interact with other like minded individuals. So .. more..

Writing
Why Do I Why Do I

A Poem by Jaspar


The Jar The Jar

A Poem by Jaspar