Sacrifice

Sacrifice

A Story by Charlie Lens
"

Warning:Do not try this at home.

"
I woke up to a creaking noise downstairs. I slipped out of bed, grabbed a flashlight and crept down the stairs.
"Don't move," said a voice in front of me. "Then it won't hurt-that much."
I turned on my flashlight and saw 2 men, one with a knife and the other holding my younger brother.
"Well well well," said the man with the knife. "What have we here?"
A third man snuck up behind me, and grabbed my arm. He dragged me over to the others. The first man handed me the knife and drew out a gun. The other two men did the same.
"Now, said the man. "Kill your little pathetic brother or we kill you both."
I hesitated.
"1..."
I raised the knife.
"2..."
I opened my mouth and screamed, "RUN!"
The 3 men opened fire. I pushed my bother towrds the door. Along the way, I tripped. My brother stopped and turned around to help me. "No!" I said. "Save yourself!"
With tears in his eyes, he ran. The men shot me and then everything went black.

© 2017 Charlie Lens


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on August 9, 2017
Last Updated on August 9, 2017
Tags: sacrifice, dark, Sad, death

Author

Charlie Lens
Charlie Lens

CA



About
I am a 12 year old male who likes to write books. Charlie Lens is not my real name but a pen name I chose because I don't like complete fame. That is all. Now please leave. Really. You should have som.. more..

Writing