Chapter 2-Rebellion

Chapter 2-Rebellion

A Chapter by Charlie Lens

"Why did you do that for me?" asked Charlie as Jax and him walked through the hallways to the detention room.
"Oh, I didn't do it for you," replied Jax. "I did it for the kids of the world. Havn't you ever noticed that adults control the world, and us as well?"
"Well yeah but-"
"We have no freedom! We are forced to be slaves by our parents and our teachers! When your parents told you take out the trash, havn't you ever thought they did it not so you could 'practice work,' but because they were too lazy to do it themselves?!"
"You know, they were kids-"
"Kids too?" Jax was on another on of his little rants again. It made Charlie smile. "Well I guess they were treated like us once before but that doesn't them the right to do that to us!"
"I am in full support of you."
Jax stepped up onto a drinking fountain. "Adults teach us the wrong way! They ignore the laws and control everything we have! Our feelings, our opinions, our religions! We need to stand up to fight for what's right! Who's with me?!"
One single hand was raised.
"Thanks Charlie," said Jax , stepping down from the drinking fountain.
"No prob."


© 2017 Charlie Lens


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on August 12, 2017
Last Updated on August 12, 2017


Author

Charlie Lens
Charlie Lens

CA



About
I am a 12 year old male who likes to write books. Charlie Lens is not my real name but a pen name I chose because I don't like complete fame. That is all. Now please leave. Really. You should have som.. more..

Writing
Sacrifice Sacrifice

A Story by Charlie Lens