Proulouge

Proulouge

A Chapter by Jessica Danielle







Credit goes to EllaMei @ TDA for the Graphic


I was covered in blood from the grimly exciting battle; my opponets lying dead beneath my feet. None dared come near for the fear that they would die a grusome death by the crimson blades that had already killed so many. I wore my shadow armor with pride, and wielded my Shadow Blades with courage. Just by how I looked no one would come near me for the think layer of blood and dirt of enemies.

I had already choosen my next target, my brother. I laughed at the thought of it, then smiled menacingly as I strode back in to battle.

I was making my way to my brother, killing as many of the enemy soldiers as i could, while sending a shiver of fear down the spines of my fellow warriors.

Then, I saw him. I laughed again and quikened my pace. Unlike him I hadn't inherited our mothers freakish gifts. I wouldn't even call him human. More than half of what we were fighting wasn't human. We were fighting a freak show.

I was nearly to my brother, leaving a haze of death behind me. My brother turned and saw me carrying his own death to him. I sent him the most chilling look I could give, but he seemed unaffected. I was finally going to complete my ultimate goal. I was going to kill him, I was going to kill the brother I hated so much. And he knew I was coming for him. He Knew he was going to die.

I readied my blades, as he readied his almost clumsily.

Then, only feet from each other, I flexed my arm, and just as quickly as I lifted my blades, he was on the ground. Blood splattered all over me as I slit his throat. I was too swift with my Shadow Blades, and I was far more excperianced than he was. Then, there he was, lying dead against my feet. Smiling, I turned and left the midst of the battle.



© 2010 Jessica Danielle


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

129 Views
Added on April 1, 2009
Last Updated on December 2, 2010


Author

Jessica Danielle
Jessica Danielle

Land O Lakes, FL



About
3 oh 3 - follow me down mp3s Free MP3 Downloads Credit for graphic goes to prospero @TDA more..

Writing