Dear Bully

Dear Bully

A Story by Kat
"

A letter to the number one bully.

"

Dear Bully,

          This isn't right. You can't keep doing this. It's hurting me. Every time I try and be happy you make it your job to tear me down until I feel empty inside. I can never feel good about how I look or what I wear because you constantly call me ugly and fat. Every day you have to add your 2 cents in.

          Does it make you feel like a better person to see someone else so low? Do you feel amazing about yourself because you put me down? I bet it doesn't help you feel better about your own insecurities. That's usually why people bully others; because they feel like they aren't good enough and so they need other people to feel that way too.

          Well, I hope you're happy now, because when you are rude and hurtful, you're only hurting yourself. You have to look in the mirror and try to have positive thoughts. You need to be happy with the way you are because other people think you are great too, you just have a hard time believing it because you're so thick headed and you can't see yourself the same way other people do.

          I really need to stop letting you get to me. You are a part of me. Literally. You are the part of my brain that I let control how I feel about myself, and you constantly tell me that I'm not good enough. It needs to stop though, we need to work together to keep ourselves happy.

         Sincerely, 

The bullied.

© 2015 Kat


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is powerful. I can't tell if it is an internal bully or an external one and either way, you are treating them with kindness and compassion that makes this piece even more powerful. Be it an inner or an outer demon, I commend your ability to be understanding of their pain whilst asking them to stop causing you pain. Just a lovely read.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Kat

8 Years Ago

Thank you, I was at first only gonna be talking about an internal bully, but as I went along it beca.. read more
BlueZan

8 Years Ago

Well it's really well written and very empowering.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
1 Review
Added on June 30, 2015
Last Updated on July 1, 2015

Author

Kat
Kat

Canada



About
I'm 19, love reading and writing. I have had writers block for so long and just recently was able to write new pieces of work. I'm Canadian and super into sports! more..

Writing
Tormentors Tormentors

A Story by Kat


How Can I? How Can I?

A Poem by Kat