For Your Eyes Only

For Your Eyes Only

A Poem by Colin

We have all friends. Family that we cherish. Friends that we appreciate. Partners that we love. We meet great people along the way, some greater than others. Some loving, some caring, some happy, some forgiving. Then there's you. Your grace brings hope to my pessimistic ways. Your love creates soothing sounds to my heart that I can only listen too. You bring calmness to my violent moods. A beautiful rainbow glowing through a thunderous storm. I'm just thankful, grateful to experience God's beautiful angel. Grab my hand, as you carry me through a life filled with bliss and love. Hold my hand, and feel the burning desire I have for you. Look into my eyes and see the light you bestowed upon me. Kiss my lips as we feel numb to the pain and horrors of the world. It was you. Who breathed new life into my empty soul. Who's love and affection made me forget about where I came from, and gave me hope to where I belong. I've met a lot of great people in my life, some were happy, some were caring, some were loving, some were even greater than they understood. I thought I've met some great people in my life. Then there's You.

© 2017 Colin


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on March 20, 2017
Last Updated on March 20, 2017

Author

Colin
Colin

RALEIGH, NC



About
A guy that loves to write more..

Writing
Who am I? Who am I?

A Poem by Colin


Lost Lost

A Poem by Colin


My Son My Son

A Poem by Colin