Illusive Love

Illusive Love

A Story by J.Michele

I hear his heartbeat like a wave engulfing the golden sand of desire. The very depths of my sanity are overlaid with his breath. The feeling of passion and love passes through my skin to him, everything is electrified and uncontrollable. This was when everything was perfect and no one questioned what it meant to live or die. That was all in that moment. Then the moment went out like a blown globe. What I suddenly needed was life but all I wanted was death. I know it hurt, love hurt. It was incredibly heart wrenching and fiery but at the same time it was deceptive and became an illusion. One thing I will never forget is in those amazing seconds, was that this moment, this moment, was the best and worst day of my life. I will no longer be the light he will follow, the saviour of his world, the one thing that meant something to him. He chose his path, death. But the question I now face is - do I stay or do I follow my heart, even though it may be down that very same road.   

© 2015 J.Michele


Author's Note

J.Michele
Okay, so I added a few tweaks to this piece but it is still an introduction to a short story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

There's a couple of mistakes (I here instead of I hear, for instance) and it is way too vague. It would perhaps do better as a poem.

Posted 8 Years Ago


J.Michele

8 Years Ago

Oh dear, thank you so much for pointing out my mistakes and I'm not sure where I was going with this.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

234 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 23, 2015
Last Updated on November 30, 2015
Tags: Love, drama

Author

J.Michele
J.Michele

Australia



About
Hello, I'm Jess :) I am just a girl trying to find her path in life. I have always had a passion for creative writing and is something I would love to study in the future, but sadly I have no idea if .. more..

Writing
Inception Inception

A Story by J.Michele


Oasis Oasis

A Story by J.Michele