Chapter 5 The Past

Chapter 5 The Past

A Chapter by Jessi Raine is falling

Chapter 5-The past
 
It all went fuzzy after his lips touched mine; I looked through the haze until I saw something, I began to run for it, it was a little boy. “Hello can you help me?” I said, but the boy said nothing, he wouldn’t even look at me. I reached for his shoulder by I went right through him! I gasped and drew back, another figure was walking towards us, and I am so confused.

“Kade, what did I tell you about wandering off like that” an older man said, “But look dad, the sky is glowing!”

“KADE?” said out loud even though I knew now that he couldn’t hear me, but he looks so human I thought to myself.

The older man grabs up Kade and begins to run I try to chase after him but then get thrown out of the dream and I’m looking at older Kade again. “Your so full of sadness, I can see your past and you mine” he says tears filling his eyes. “You were human once” I whisper I can’t believe that this monster used to be human. “Yes I was, when they first came, they didn’t really kill the people who obtained powers, they made them just like them” he looks so sad, “Did they really kill your mother” he says looking me in the eyes not even blinking. “Yeah, left me with only my sister, I hope they killed my father he was scum” I say, Wait why am I having a heart to heart with him, I will not fall victim to a romance here! “Go to sleep, we leave soon” I say turning to look away, “As you wish my dear Annabelle”. After a few minutes I turn back to see if he is asleep and he is, what was that about, my dear Annabelle?
A few hours pass and everyone is still sleeping, so I decide to stretch my legs. I carefully look out to see if anything is around and hop out. There was nothing, just openness, not a breeze to be felt I look about when all of a sudden I feel something hit my neck, the world starts to spin and I feel myself hit the earth. I try to cry out but can’t manage a word, and then everything goes black.

When I awake my hands are tied and I’m against a pole. I’m in a tent looking things but all I see is the back, there is no floor just dirt and no windows that I can see. “Annabelle? Can you hear me its Kade, where are you?” his words echo through my head, “yeah I hear you, I don’t know where I am, I was captured” I think back at him, was I really talking to him like this again, really how irritating. I listen very quietly for a moment, I can hear something outside, and then a loud scream roars from outside the tent. I defiantly don’t feel safe now, then bam, a sword cuts through the tent like butter. Two guy, about my age run in and cut me lose, and I have to say, those boys are attractive! One slings me over his shoulder while the other covers and they run out with me. We run through the forest like crazy and I wonder why this is happening to me and if I will ever see my friends again. He finally stops when we reach this little village, I still can’t really feel my arms or legs, so I can’t walk but I want put down. He carries me into a tent, and finally sets me down on a bed type thing, an older woman comes in, sprinkles something on my face, and I feel sleep hit me again.



© 2011 Jessi Raine is falling


Author's Note

Jessi Raine is falling
Comment Comment Comment :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ivy
Nice chapter, but I don't feel sorry for Kade, it's sad that he was human once, but he's not anymore. Annabelle better remember that.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
1 Review
Added on May 4, 2011
Last Updated on May 4, 2011


Author

Jessi Raine is falling
Jessi Raine is falling

Pratt, KS



About
I love, i lose, i cry, and i sigh. But hey that's life. more..

Writing