Why a Wasp?

Why a Wasp?

A Story by Jess

 

            Story starter #25:Why a Wasp?
One day I was sitting alone in my room, I had the music blasting, my window open, and I was laying in my bed just relaxing since I had a hard day at work. I was singing to the music and hopped up out of bed to start dancing. I was twirling and twirling around my room, after all the dancing I fell on my bed and closed my eyes. After a few songs passed by, I turned my Ipod dock off so I could get peace and quiet and calm down a bit. So I turned the music off and laid on my bed for a few minutes, until all of the sudden I heard a buzz. It wasn’t any kind of buzz though, it was a LARGE buzz, a buzz that came from a big bug. I screamed and looked around until I knew what it was, until all of the sudden, on my mirror; I see a huge wasp just sitting there. I screamed and screamed for help, until I realized no one was even home. So I knew it was me against the wasp. Me killing or even coming anywhere NEAR a bug was impossible….. I didn’t want to get stung nor did I want it to land anywhere on any of my things. I looked at the giant yellow and black creature thinking how I could get rid of it. So I kept my eye on it for about ten minutes, until all of the sudden it took off and started flying. I almost peed my pants by how nervous I got. I was watching it fly around my room and it refused to land. I needed a way to get rid of this bug, and QUICK. I looked all around my room, while still keeping an eye on the bug, and saw my bottle of hairspray. I knew this would work. So I quickly ran to the bottle, picked it up, took the cap off and started spraying the bug. Just my luck, I have no hairspray left in the bottle, so I ran like a track star to my bed and kept watching the wasp fly around. It was on the ceiling now, making its way towards my computer screen. I got up, looked around, and then got a good idea. My shoe! I grabbed my old pair of shoes and tried hitting the wasp with them, wasp not dead! It flew away by the time I tried hitting it. I got so frustrated and started crying. I didn’t know what to do and I didn’t want to go downstairs and wait until my mother got home to kill it because my luck, it would end up in my pillow or something. So I sat on my bed frozen because I didn’t want the wasp to come near me. I looked around for more ideas and finally remembered that I had a net in the back of my closet. So slowly, but quickly at the same time, I went to my closet, got my net and came out. By this time was looking around for the bee and I couldn’t find it anywhere. I started panicking because I knew it was probably in my bed or in my clothing. I looked and looked, but never found it. I started getting very u[set, so I took a few deep breaths, looked out my window, and what do you know, as I look up and see a BIG spider web, I also see the big wasp, stuck inside of it. I got so happy it was out of my room, I quickly shut my window and said to myself I will never open this window again….

© 2008 Jess


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
Added on May 13, 2008

Author

Jess
Jess

Allentown, PA



Writing
Not My Time Not My Time

A Story by Jess


untitled untitled

A Poem by Jess