Steve McGuire

Steve McGuire

A Chapter by JetMardium

It was a Tuesday, cold, windy, the sky dark with clouds and an unnerving sense was amidst him. 
"Steve what are you still doing here? I thought i told you to take the day off." "You did sir, but I'm just finishing up some last minute paperwork." "Well then hurry up and leave, you should be enjoying the holiday with family." "Thank you sir, I will get right on that."  Steve left work, and had started heading towards the condemned church which he called home. 
Let me rewind a little bit so you can keep up. Steve, Steve McGuire as it is, is a habitual drug user, a junkie if you will. He works as a clerk at the towns local office supply store to pay for his many habits, he is a bad man, a sinful man. He has done unspeakable things against human nature, and he deserves to be called upon for his sins.
Steve got into his piece of s**t beater car, and proceeded to drive to his rundown residence. On the way he received a text from his sister, it was an urgent distress saying she was stranded in some seedy back alley and needed help. It was his sister, what was he going to do, not answer it.  He drove to the alleyway that we designated, that's when he saw her. He exited his car as quickly as he could manage, after all wouldn't you do the same if you saw me holding a handgun to your sisters' temple and a knife to her throat? Of course you would.
"Let her go man, why are you doing this?"  he even had the audacity to ask me who I was, well i planned on making him remember. "Do as i say and you will live, disobey me and you will die a horrible painful death." There he stood not more then fifty feet from me and his sister . "Okay, okay, just don't hurt her man." I tossed my gun to him, "here hold on to this for me please, fire it and die, don't fire it and you live. Do you understand?" "Yes, please just don't hurt her man." "Who, this worthless w***e?" and then i slit her throat open from ear to ear like a filthy little pig. Her only crime in life being that she was his sister. This obviously upset him, he aimed the gun at my head and proceeded to pull the trigger as he spoke, "Bad mistake, I still have your gun." He pulled the trigger. *BAAAaaam* "Aaaahhh aaaahh oh my god, what the f**k is happening!" I never had any intention of letting him live, i mean after all he is the reason my beautiful wife and my precious angel of a daughter were taken to god's glorious graces.
As he pulled the trigger on my handgun, he succeeded in detonating the small charge I had planted within. When it had exploded it took off his entire right arm. I had to save him though, he had yet to truly suffer. I would make him think he had a chance at life as he begged for it, knowing that all his pleas were meaningless. Justice and the law had their chance, and they failed. They decided against his death by lethal injection, even acquitted him of all the crimes. I would be the one to punish him, and i would do it through his own personal transformation. I would transform his mind, body, and soul before I finally took his life. He would know my pain, the pain of the world crashing down upon you with no one to save you.


© 2016 JetMardium


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on January 2, 2016
Last Updated on January 2, 2016