Luxuria

Luxuria

A Chapter by Jeynab

Every night on 14th February, there will always be an unsolved case of a brutally murdered couple, in which the man was having an affair in the few months before they died. The style, the people; they were all the same. A pattern set in stone by the first victims of Penelope Beck.

             Penelope was a 19-year-old girl when she stalked out her first prey; Mr. and Mrs. Finnigan. It was the most talked about affair in town because of their age difference which was 9 years, give or take. Every night, they would meet up at five star hotels �" at her insistence �" and they would carry out sexual intercourse. Eventually, Mr. Finnigan started to become distant, making Mrs. Finnigan suspect something was up.

            What you don’t know was, Penelope was gang-raped and beaten up at the age of 15 by a man twice her age. They left her in the cold, dark night only to be found by the police patrolling the streets. She was institutionalized after a few weeks due to her increasing paranoia, screaming every time someone touches her, even in the slightest way.

             A plan formulated in her head to get back at the male population. Penelope showed good recovery in all of her psychological exams and was eventually free to go. On the eve of 14th February, she broke into her raper’s apartment, fooled around with both the wife and the guy, later, killing them by slicing their arms, feet, forehead, and neck open.

                She danced around in their blood around the room; savoring the adrenaline rush flowing through her veins. She craved more. So, she looked for more helpless victims. More cases turned up. Detectives started piecing the evidence together and caught Penelope before she could move on to another state. She was shot on the spot and died an instant death, her soul coming to me.

               She was punished by putting her in a pit filled with lava and brimstone, smothering her in it instead of kisses. Her screams could be heard all the way to the main floor as she cried to God to save her. It is too late, little one.



© 2013 Jeynab


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
Added on May 29, 2013
Last Updated on May 29, 2013


Author

Jeynab
Jeynab

Penang, Bayan, Malaysia



About
16. Open-minded young soul with too many ideas but slow writing skills. more..

Writing
Last Words Last Words

A Story by Jeynab


Preface Preface

A Chapter by Jeynab


Superbia Superbia

A Chapter by Jeynab