Synopsis

Synopsis

A Chapter by Jill Trisk
"

The synopsis of the book so people can know what is it really about. :)

"
Gemma Rose was happy about her love life so far.Which resumed to going out with a few guys she met at parties and concerts now and then, till she started to go out with guys she didn't really have the intention to go out with.She started to let the friendship come first and just let things go with the flow.
Two guys later, on the friendship building love thing, she meets Jhon.Apart from the fact John was an exchange volunteer student staying for a year in Brazil, where she now lived, coming all the way from Germany and that she only got to meet him lacking one month for him to leave,she still starts to fall for him, and at the same time she tries to stop herself from falling for him.Not being sucessfull, after some inner struggle Gemma decides she wants to enjoy her now one week left with John.So she can at least have this amazing winter month,turned into a marvelous summer, in her mind forever.
But not everything are flowers for her cause during her struggle not to fall in love,and as she attempts to sabotage herself,doubts on if John himself either loves her back or is just looking for some easy fun comes to mind.That's when things get a little messy and confusing for both.
Is John just playing?Should she come clean and discuss the whole issue with him or just leave it alone? Afterall, what would a question with a positive answer change if a week from now he'd be back to Germany, and, they're still only twenty years old? Is this just a winter love or something worth trying the maintenance?
One way or another, this was for Gemma,definetly, the best winter vacation so far.Nothing like a love with a well known expiring date to make it more memorable.


© 2011 Jill Trisk


Author's Note

Jill Trisk
Any kind of critique is welcome.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
Added on August 9, 2011
Last Updated on August 9, 2011
Tags: synopsis, book, tropical winter, jillian trisk, story, preview


Author

Jill Trisk
Jill Trisk

Salvador, Bahia, Brazil



About
Always loved to write, as much as i love to read.It's a hobbie, but who knows where this hobbie may take me, right? Love the thriller kind of book, but hate the thriller movies, in the end, the only.. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Jill Trisk