It Hurts so much

It Hurts so much

A Story by Jillianjiggs
"

A family gets into some problems and the two sisters have to make up there mind.

"

    My sister Phobe and I always had such fun when we were kids. We were less than a year apart in age so it was almost like we were twins. We even went out of our way to look like twins, dressing the same and wearing our hair the same. It wasn't until mom and dad decided to call it quits. You wouldn't think something as small as comparing her hair to a poodle would cause dynamic. Dad didn't think someone would get so mad over it and then from there it turned into always arguing about every little thing. I guess maybe they wern't ment to be. It ended up everyone making there own meals at there own time, doing everything seperate. Me and Phobe took turns making maccaroni and cheese each night. It was fun!

 

   Last night i heard them talking quietly "I don't want to split the family up becasue what about Phobe and sophie? I want them to have parents." "maybe we should try a marrige counciling"

  

    "Phobe come here" I waved her over to the stairs to listen. The little talk ended to be a bunch of yelling. Both parents stopped yelling when they saw the two girls listening.

  

    "We are very sorry girls right Ron?" Grace blushed embarrasment 

 

   "Yes" He murmured

  

   "This is a crappy summer Phobe. I wish they would just stop. I am sick and tired of it and maybe i should just leave. I don't want to have friends over becasue it's so embarrasing." Sophie feared "I wonder what's going to happen now."

 

   There was only a couple of days of summer left and they haden't got school suplies yet. "Mom" Sophie gently nudged her "When are we going school shopping?"

 

   "Oh i am sorry i totally forgot. This summer went by really quick. I will go grab my purse and we will go today"

  

    Sophie went upstairs to gather her stuff and get Phobe she heard her mom call they were leaving in 5 minutes and then there was yelling becasue Dad wanted to take us. "Our life is going to get destroyed."

 

  "Mom" Phobe started, "Why do you and dad always have to fight?"  Grace pretended she didn't here her and kept focusing on the road "MOM it's destroying our family" She began to yell. She kept pretending not th hear her. Both grils were frusterated.

  

    "eeek! I'm so excited to see you! How come you never answered any of my calls this summer? Oh guess what i have to tell you about meeting this cute guy and we went to the lake with my other family and it was so fun!" Sophies best friend Angela kept babling on and on

  

 "You had a good summer didn't you. Glad to here" sophie said jelously

  

   "Tell me about your summer Sophie!"

 

   "Nothing to hear about. It was stupid and boring."

 

   "Something is wrong Sophie. Please tell me" Angela said kindly

 

   "My parents. They fight over everything and they will probably get divorced."

 

   "I am so sorry" Angella gave me a big hug. "You can come to my house as much and when ever you want"

 

   March 21, 2018 the day my parents got divorced. April 2 the day my mom moved to the whole opposite side of the city. If i lived with my mom i would'nt be able to walk to my friends house or walk to school my life would feel like jail.

  

   "Sophie let's try to forget about everything that has happened and let's be like we always are. Please" Phobe snapped tired of everyone's attitude being grumpy. "come on! How would you like to not have fun for the rest of your life??"

 

   "Ok I will try to be happy" Sophie apolagized "Want to ride our bikes?" she went to look for her bike "It's at dads house" she thought for a long time then blurted out "How are we supposed to have fun when all our suff is in two places and when we want something it will probably be a the other house. STUPID. I want to live in 1 house" Sophie was fearious. "We haven't gone to church in 3 months" She dicided to read her bible so she would calm down.

 

  A month went by and when the girls were at mom's house they always went out. She began to smoke and drink. "I will not put up with this" Sophie went and aproched her mom "I really don't like this habitat. It smells discusting" She knocked the beer bottle off the table and knocked her cigarette out of her hand

 

   "I promise i will try to stop girls. I will do anything for you to stay here with me"

 

   Sophie and Phobe practically lived at there dad's house. They refused to go to there mom's house.

  

   "Girls please come over on Sunday at 9:00 I need to talk to you and it is really important" Grace pleaded

 

   Sophie replied "we can't" she looked at her dad before continuing "We have to go to church on sunday"

 

   Phobe and Sophie were getting spoiled becasue there mom would do anything for them. They were getting top brand clothes with all the shoes they wanted and purses. The  girls got a iphone 5 with black and pink zebra cases and money to buy whatever they wanted.

  

   "I don't know what to do. Both my parents want us to live with them and i can't choose." Sophie complained to Angela "I need help!"

 

   "we have made up our decision" Both girls stood before there parents "Mom you haven't stopped smoking and you drink too much for my liking." Sophie turned to her dad "If you start doing that too I will go live with Angela." Grace started balling her eyes out and hugged them for what seemed like hours.

 

   "Mom if you change, I may consider part time"

 

   Grace never changed, She became a alchoholic. Don did lots of activites with them, went to all there sporting events, drove them to friends, went to church every Sunday, read the Bible with them every day and still managed to have a job. Sophie was satisfied living here forever. She never wanted it to change. 

 

© 2013 Jillianjiggs


Author's Note

Jillianjiggs
Ignore the grammer. PLEASE comment what you think of it. I need to know!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

122 Views
Added on July 15, 2013
Last Updated on July 15, 2013

Author

Jillianjiggs
Jillianjiggs

Canada



About
im a gymnast and i love candy, reading and writing storys! more..

Writing