The Withering;

The Withering;

A Book by Jimi Brady
"

A young girl ventures into the woods near her home.

"

© 2013 Jimi Brady


Author's Note

Jimi Brady
This short book will accompany an album of music that I'm writing. The title of the book, The Withering, is the name of the project as a whole; each chapter is the name of a song. Thus, each chapter will have corresponding music and lyrics that tell the same story through auditory media. Each song will also have its own painting, which will be done by a good friend of mine, Mike Nearing (the pictures I use for each chapter will just be placeholders until Mike is finished). This project is in its fledgling stage, but I'm hoping to have it complete by next year.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sounds very interesting! Reminds me a bit about the multimedia project Out Of Our Minds that Melissa Auf der Maur put out a few years ago. It was an album, a short film and a comic book, all telling a multi layered story. It was really well made, you should check it out. Best of luck with your project ! Cheers!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Jimi Brady

11 Years Ago

I'll definitely check that out. Thanks, buddy. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 19, 2013
Last Updated on January 19, 2013

Author

Jimi Brady
Jimi Brady

Riverside, CA



About
My name is Jimi Brady, and I'm a musician. more..

Writing