The Fallen

The Fallen

A Book by JinxedRenegade
"

Estelle is a God living in exile, forced to live on the run from heavenly assassins and vampires with a vengeance. The hunt is on, how long can she afford to live like this?

"

© 2015 JinxedRenegade


Author's Note

JinxedRenegade
Any critiques or praises would be very helpful!

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

The full 'summary' is this~

The story of Prometheus is one for the ages. The heroic God Prometheus takes one for humanity, giving them the God's gift of fire, despite his fate of living in exile and to be tortured day in and day out, but that story wasn't entirely true. Prometheus was actually a girl named Estelle, and her power rivaled Zeus himself. This caused Zeus to become jealous, and banned her from the home of the God's at the first chance he got. The legend you know today was a cover, Zeus never had Elle tortured, or strapped to a mountain. But he did have her Godly powers rebuked and she was exiled from Olympus.

For thousands of years Elle has been on the run from countless heavenly assassins sent by Zeus. Unable to hold down a job, she had taken up mercenary work herself for Nephilim, a vampiric organization, despite her searing hatred of vampires. Though it has allowed her to remain just out of the reaches of the Heavens, but what happens when she disobeyed her orders? When she saves the mortal, Nephilim have no choice but to dub her an enemy aswell, sending her on the run once more. All those years she had her life together. It wasn't much of one, but she was alive. Was this mortal worth all the time she spent building herself up? Never mind the details, now all Elle knows is that the chase is on.



Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
1 Review
Added on February 11, 2015
Last Updated on February 11, 2015
Tags: vampires, gods, adventure, fantasy, courage, death, betrayal, immortal, life, love, thriller, mythology, retribution, prometheus, war