Unknown Creature

Unknown Creature

A Story by Mystic_Angel
"

I have other stories on Dontraneece.blogspot.com :)

"

The night sky rages with them.The so called "demons" of the night that walk among us in the day come out to play when the sunsets.I am the one to exterminate these creatures.From the sea to the hillside is where they reside.The old school is basically hell`s passage.Hell`s passage is a portal that opens from the demon world into the human world for demons to "explore" our world instead of their own.At midnight is when they like to come out and play and when most activity happens. 

 The Immortal team are the ones that help me exterminate the demons.The team is formed of Allen,Suzy, David,and the one and only Charles.Charles is a body guard for me,he has been through years of training for killing the demons.The team formed over ten years ago when Allen,the leader,saw a demon chasing a small child.At first sight he couldn't`t make out what it was all he knew it had red eyes,wings,a tail,and claws.He had his bat from baseball practice,so he chased after the demon and the child.After about three minutes of  chasing,he closes in nearing the high school. He closes in just when the demon turns its head Allen smashes it with the bat smashing in its head.For a moment blood was the only thing around him,until tears from the child. 

"thank you mister." the child said.

"your welcome,what is your name little girl?" 

"Katia"

"are you alright?'

"yes,what was that thing chasing me?"

"I don't know the answer to that question.sorry."

"OK,what is your name mister?"

"Allen."

"Thank you,Mr.Allen,from saving me that thing."

"your welcome,Katia."




Thats all for now and i don`t know if I should continue this I? 

© 2012 Mystic_Angel


Author's Note

Mystic_Angel
comment on anything If you want

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on December 10, 2012
Last Updated on December 10, 2012
Tags: creature

Author

Mystic_Angel
Mystic_Angel

Natchez, MS



About
I have been writing random fan-fiction for anime/manga for over a year, I even tried making a few original ones. Now I want to branch out and try new things like poetry and short stories. I enjoy watc.. more..

Writing
Free Free

A Story by Mystic_Angel