Fake as Plastic

Fake as Plastic

A Poem by Mystic_Angel
"

because a friend of mine said that I was being fake and not real

"
When I first met you,we were really close
but as time went on you became distant
We stopped talking less and less
yet I saw you everyday
you said I was fake and cheap
just like a plastic doll
But last time I checked 
I didn't think that I was
You can't wrap me,
dress me, or even comb my hair
So,how am I like a plastic doll in your eyes? 

© 2012 Mystic_Angel


Author's Note

Mystic_Angel
I was mad so I had to let it out

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh wow, this is deep and I can definitely sense your anger within the poem too. It's good to rant and release your stress of your problems. Writing helps me with a lot of things. Suprisingly, it helped me get me my current boyfriend. I wrote a poem that's posted on this website in fact, that I texted him and he asked me out maybe an hour or two later. Miracles happen! Back to your poem, losing a friend that you thought you knew so well that ends up being a brat hurts deep inside. I know what it feels like to have that friend that you were once inseperable with and then all of sudden you become distant. Things come in the way and time sadly slips out of your fingertips. With her calling you immature names, have you considered that she's somewhat jealous of you? That's what my daddy always suggests to me when someone doesn't like me out of the blue, when I'm a sweet person to everyone even if I dislike every single detail about them. I am just that kind of a person. Maybe she misses how close you two once were and she calls you names to draw in your attention and save the friendship? But that would also be an immature and stupid way to handle business. It's better to act mature about the situation and talk face-to-face. Though it might not be the best advice or suggestion, you could talk to your friend about why she keeps calling you 'fake' and 'cheap'? If she really doesn't give a reasonable answer, maybe you should get the hint that there's something about you that she really envies but doesn't want to show it. So therefore instead, she torches you with name-calling. Make her the loser at her own game! :) Great write.

Ashley Rivers--Dream BIG and you'll win BIG ;)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Mystic_Angel

11 Years Ago

Thanks
Call_Me_Miss_Imperfect

11 Years Ago

You're welcome :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
1 Review
Added on December 31, 2012
Last Updated on December 31, 2012
Tags: fake, lies, friends, dolls

Author

Mystic_Angel
Mystic_Angel

Natchez, MS



About
I have been writing random fan-fiction for anime/manga for over a year, I even tried making a few original ones. Now I want to branch out and try new things like poetry and short stories. I enjoy watc.. more..

Writing
Free Free

A Story by Mystic_Angel